Smelting Stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelting Stones

What do you guys think that we have smelting stones in archeology as new rewards and circuit quests
    Yes
    84.62%
    No
    15.38%
    Dont Know
    0%

the problem of smelting stones (being bought on outlands shop) is that it has a limited amount that you can buy per day bcs of this I don't buy them anymore if it was unlimited purcharse I would buy them since it is limited I don't even bother buying 20 per day bcs thats not enough for me
    I just save them & hope they change the purcharse limit one day & just use the smelting stones that I get from rave & thats it

Comment

Originally posted by helderwartuneonly96 View Post
      the problem of smelting stones (being bought on outlands shop) is that it has a limited amount that you can buy per day bcs of this I don't buy them anymore if it was unlimited purcharse I would buy them since it is limited I don't even bother buying 20 per day bcs thats not enough for me
      I just save them & hope they change the purcharse limit one day & just use the smelting stones that I get from rave & thats it
      Not like you get 2k outland crystals per day though, u bound to run out of crystals by buying 20/day

East coast archer.

Comment

ah yes and when someone from strong guild has many points in outland to get daily 20 smelting stones but what about to have more smelting stones in other items to find them

Comment

Working...
        X