45) kill the riots
    46) titan temple
    47) levy attempts
    48) plunder the cities
    49) steal farm
    50) steal pasture
    51) energize the tree
    52) energize the guild tree
    53) collect the sould in guild tree (tree of ancient)
    54) guild beast
    55) divine altar
    56) eudaemon domain
    57) hero trial
    58) lords trial
    59) dreamland
    60) multiplayer dungeon cross server
    61) time portal
    62) death zone
    63) secret chamber
    64) normal , elitè , boss in wild
    65) time cavern challenge
    66) time cavern fight and revenge
    67) endless abyss
    68) astrals
    69) elevate astrals
    70) refine astrals
    71) free skill sylph
    72) 3 wheels in fate
    73) sylph arena
    74) sylph expedition
    75) sky trail
    76) battleground
    77) tank trial
    78) lucky exchange
    79) hot events (many activities here...)

i've surelly some free activities , BUT NOT ARE TOOOOO?

15 activities was already too. over 79 are horribly too and players stop to play and pay and go to other games. i play each day 8h or more.

who has a worse pc, must do all the things a lot slower of me and mean that they play a lot more hours...

put maximim 15 activities and fast to to. 5 minutes for do 1 activity is a lot. 2-3h of game is fine. but 2.3h who has a super lag.
    every hero has his hamster!

playing Wartune take too much time if you want to grow your toon, we have too much quests, activities or events to do in just 1 day, the last patches bring more and more booring activities, in some we can`t even chat while waiting, many of them are not even chalenging, now we have more solo activities to do, Wartune is supposed to be a multiplayers game, that is why I`m quitting the game after 5 years was keep playing just because of the friends I made here but now we can chat on other plateform, have fun if it`s still possible I don`t have fun anymore

Comment

yeah, if they not bring again the activities to 15-20 as 4-5 years ago , wartune will die fully.

in my server is quitted an heavy casher and few months ago anothers 3. wartune, learn this.

Comment

Some I do when it's worth for me to do. Others I keep away because it becomes boring to do. And then there are times I say to myself that I won't be a "game slave" since I have a life outside of such.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Aside from the Thurs-Sun hour long events, not many of the things on the list take very long to do, and some are only able to be done weekly. You are able to pick and choose what you want to do each day, rather than how it is in some games where you only have a couple of things to do and you have to do them or you won't have any progress.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

When the devotion was at 100 (a realistic value), everyone had options on how they want to play the game. At 200 for Rave, I can probably try and fit it within a 2-3 hour slot if I timed it right and be proactive about it (and then wait until after 7pm local server time to finish off with the 15 for Eud Domain registration). Anything beyond that still warrants on what I say on being a drone for the day.

However, with all of these performance problems that are afoot, I probably go in to just collect and start up guild activities as well as hitting the big stuff like IW or CCW (if I am able). Some of it is becoming a stalemate of the First Year Wartune regimen that made me take a long break before deciding to come back again and play.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

yeah. before i could collect the last devotion (devo 100) without do the things for the devo and was horribly fast . i want recover this. in 2-3h i could do all . now 8-10h . i lag many and i can't buy a better pc... we have too things to do and not matter if some are weekly. are extra things to do. before i skipped athena and ares war and wartune has changed the rewards and i must do them...

we have too things to do. also if we do all for the devo, i've need of too time for do them. too things to do. and there are who has 4 accounts and me with only 1 got a lot of difficulty to play here and i believe will quit if wartune will not put the activities at least to 15-25 and horribly fasts to do.

as that many stay thinking lastly i believe. many got bored to be slaved... not is funny play so a lot...

Comment

Working...
              X