Improve comunication with players during MT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve comunication with players during MT

R2 games , I send this repport as respect for your work till now , try to understand how important is comunication with players , lately your company is are doing not a good work to keep players informed about MT , I hope for future situation to keep this as important relation between your company and players .... I feel terrible to look the way how is workin this forum without a person who can update in real time ( speccialy during MT ) . greetings
    IGN: Yummy from S106

I seriously doubt they will take it into consideration. A lot of us had tried in the past and no largest, strongest crowbar will ever dislodge their heads from that one site.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Not just during MT but any part of the game. Communication is one of the biggest issues with this game and until different devs are hired, it is not going to change.

Comment

they cant communicate with themselves properly so your asking for a lot for them to tell players wth is going on hahahaha
        this isn't going to change even if hell freezes over they wont budge on this issue so a waste of time whimpering about it
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-21-2017, 04:52 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
        X