wartune want die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune want die

dear wartune, when you stop to force the players to do the guild merges? players quit so. same for the server merges. but do few servers bu a lot big , no...?
    players want play solo. why we must play a lot , in timed events and in multiplayer?

why we can't go 1 week to beach or in mountain in holyday? we not have any bonuses on drops or on events losts.

wartune never give rewards in mail if we have forget to claim them.

game is too slow. we play more for lose the time that for grow... is annoying do the same things and are also a lot... but new campaigns and better rewards no...?

soon i'll lose the my good free account 26,5m br because all want go in a guild. soon we'll do a merge with a too young european server . but many players was gone on this server for be strongs on new server. mean we'll lose players for server merge and for players that not wanted play on my server but in that new. players will go ll on best guild and we'll lose another players and the server.

WHEN WARTUNE WILL DO SOMETHING ?

my account is one of bests for a free players and see that i'll lose it , do burn the my soul.
    every hero has his hamster!

R2 should stop make all who new serv only make 1 every 2 or 3 months players on old serv get kill by low amount of players becuse all move to new who then get mered to another old few months after while som of the oldst serv is ghost town now, and pls stop all who brackets, we nearly no serv in my bracket only 8 serv nearly death bg becuse so few players, think all post grabs in oc has a last 2 to 3 other guilds from same serv in it to.

Comment

There are events that require being in a guild. If you wish to do them, you need to join a guild. Find a guild that doesn't mind if you don't take part in any of the guild activities, so that you can have access to Titan City.

There are times when there are bonuses for those who leave and come back, whether it be on holiday or just time away from the game. Right now there's a Return Player event going on, which gives a lot of rewards.

Merges aren't something that we can make suggestions about, unless the inhabitants of a server feel like they have been overlooked. We can forward that servers want to be considered for a merge, but merges are never done, or not done, based on suggestions.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        There are events that require being in a guild. If you wish to do them, you need to join a guild. Find a guild that doesn't mind if you don't take part in any of the guild activities, so that you can have access to Titan City.

There are times when there are bonuses for those who leave and come back, whether it be on holiday or just time away from the game. Right now there's a Return Player event going on, which gives a lot of rewards.

Merges aren't something that we can make suggestions about, unless the inhabitants of a server feel like they have been overlooked. We can forward that servers want to be considered for a merge, but merges are never done, or not done, based on suggestions.
        we just to cdould do that but r2 stop it and i dont aske for merged i aske for make all in same cluerster agin nbg is death becuse like i say only 8 serv in or cluester befor ther remove all the other serv to other cluester bg whas full and ther whas more then 1 bg a same time now it is rare to se full bg, and has ben sinces you remove most serv from or cluester.

Comment

guilds and servers are useless. we should play all together and many players not help or not want be helped from other players of another guilds. is absurd and we lose many players also for this reason.
          every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Guilds and servers are useless? That's new.

I think you have never been in a good guild where guildies help others. That is what a guild is all about, helping others, if you aren't lucky enough to be in a guild wich helps you to make progress then it is time to ask for help or simply switch to another guild.

If people do not want to be helped at all, that is their own choice but that can't be translated to: Wartune want's to die.
            That is what the players do for themselves i recon.

Comment

Working...
            X