Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tattoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo

please remove the tattoo because the new class adv. is too hard to do

you have to upgrade your tattoo to a certain level before you can get knighthood

there two knighthood levels

arcane tech needs

defense : 1500
    intellect : 6000
    endurance : 1500

restoration needs

defense : 3000
    intellect : 3000
    endurance : 3000

it say this tattoos attributes do not meet the requirements, switch failed

please remove it in the next patch " please "

I quit playing Wartunes because class advancement is next to impossible to do. They do not make it easy in any way to complete. So, I gave up.

Comment

It's actually much easier than it used to be to reach knighthood. IIRC, the requirement used to be 12,000. They are also giving out henna and advanced henna in much higher quantities now. I have an alt that I don't play much anymore and he has made kh.

Comment

New toon to Knighthood took me 3 months. It is now the easiest process ever with henna on the ground in nice quantities, 240 henna every 4 hours from maxed labs, and plentiful talent stones from circuit quests and events. If I started today, I could probably shave a month or so off my time, without any spending.

A tip for the tattoo requirement - be in a guild that does Outland events and buy engraving stones from the Outland shop. The % increase you get from engraving counts toward the tattoo requirement, and can easily save you thousands of henna. Also, make sure your negative stat is on charisma so you don't drag down the other required stats.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

With the piles in Cloud City you can collect up to 400~800 normal and adv.henna per day. combine that with the hennafactory (like MemoryLane says) and you'll get tons of henna.
          For reaching KH, henna was never the problem for me, it was the EXP wich was hard to get.

Why remove tattoo when a good tatto is very good to have? Only because you can't get it fast enough? But guys, you are calling it Class Advancement but you are talking about Knighthood. That already got so much easier in the last 14 months. But why would you rush into KH? You'd be a weak player who struggle in the KH-mpd's. My advice is to build your toon some further before diving into the KH-thing. And i wouldn't even consider to stop because henna is hard to get. 8 months ago henna was harder to get but now? i can swim in it. Thanks to the piles i have the tattoo's for 60% maxed out.

Comment

why complain?? when i needed to get KH i needed much more tatto stats then we need now .. many things R2 dev's changed to make it easier to get like gear less material needed to make.. so go play and archieve KH or what so ever if they make more easier you can play farmvile as well

Comment

All noobs complain .. when its so easy to gain couple K of henna everyday..but meh i guess its too hard to collect them

Comment

Originally posted by SubZeroMG View Post
                All noobs complain .. when its so easy to gain couple K of henna everyday..but meh i guess its too hard to collect them
                Haha, the only thing a player needs to do is literally running a few circles in Cloud City to get tons of Henna. Remember the time that these treasurepiles didn't exist? Man, getting enough henna to raise the stats a littlebit was a pain. Nowerdays, you get henna shoved up in the throat daily. Even the harvest henna (the attack other players variant) gives advanced henna. :P

Comment

I agree with buuurman ere the cloud city drops gives loads of henna and adv henna plus if u use the holiday blessing from flash sales its treble rewards so te tattoo for kh becomes a lot easier

Comment

Henna is too easy to get nowadays. So are basic talent stones. 3 months of daily playing and you are knighted. It used to take us 18+ months to get the EXP for lvl80 and maxed talents, another 3-9 months to max class level, and another 6-12 months to get knighthood. I'd think it fair for the game to ask for 3 months from you, which also allows you to build your toon along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                      Henna is too easy to get nowadays. So are basic talent stones. 3 months of daily playing and you are knighted. It used to take us 18+ months to get the EXP for lvl80 and maxed talents, another 3-9 months to max class level, and another 6-12 months to get knighthood. I'd think it fair for the game to ask for 3 months from you, which also allows you to build your toon along the way.
                      And another reason. We need set a goal to reach. If we could hit KH in a short time, there would be nothing else to play for. At some point you are strong enough to do all mpd's, hit walls in other things like Sky-trail and other things like bounty quests aren't worth doing anymore since it gives items we don't need anymore. The game could get boring. Before i was a maxed out KH i did many things. Nowerdays i help guildies and don't even care about dailies or devotion. Only during Raves i care about that. The rest of the time i am chatting with guildies and do some runs with the weaker players.

I am 23 mil BR now so there is alot of room for growth but when you have red merged sylphs, 2 willpowers there aren't much long-term goals left.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

And another reason. We need set a goal to reach. If we could hit KH in a short time, there would be nothing else to play for. At some point you are strong enough to do all mpd's, hit walls in other things like Sky-trail and other things like bounty quests aren't worth doing anymore since it gives items we don't need anymore. The game could get boring. Before i was a maxed out KH i did many things. Nowerdays i help guildies and don't even care about dailies or devotion. Only during Raves i care about that. The rest of the time i am chatting with guildies and do some runs with the weaker players.

I am 23 mil BR now so there is alot of room for growth but when you have red merged sylphs, 2 willpowers there aren't much long-term goals left.
                        indeed

Comment

Working...
                        X