Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothings Shards we want them back !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meikura001 There is something slightly messy that you need to clean up. I know you hate the mod edits, so I look forward to you editing it yourself. I know you know what I'd be editing there. Also, do keep in mind that stars in the middle of sentences can produce some pretty unexpected results when translated to Chinese, especially if you keep the first letter of your starred words. All forwarded feedback to the devs is translated by R2 into Chinese before it gets sent to the devs, and I suspect a few at R2 still use a translator just to understand the English. We generally avoid direct forwards that might end up getting messy in the translators.

wtfarmers I'm with you there. I have never clicked on Clothing Box. I get mad when I hit a Rider's Box that has a mount I already have (I'm new, there's literally 200 mounts it could give me, yet it still gives me the ones I have already), but at least you can recycle the duplicates and get something you don't have. I'd probably break something if I got a clothing item I already have.

Of course, the removal of abundant clothing shards could also be the result of winding down on releasing new clothing sets. The sets haven't been dropping off the exchange list as quickly as a year ago. That's not going to stop me from pointing at threads like this every time I post a clothing exchange. It's not just me ranting and raving, the entire team jumps in and it becomes a bit of a mad house for about an hour. I'd feel bad if I thought R2 was doing everything they could in this situation.

Though, maybe there's something else being planned for the future, as much as I dread a possibility of another patch. We will have to wait a bit to see how this pans out. Keep the fuel for the fire coming, though. You've all been pointing out some very fair points.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane Thanks for allowing me to voice out my truest form of feedback. I went back and fixed/cleaned up my text after getting a restful sleep, so hoping all is okay at this point.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not wasting 4k bb for a cloth when its the same cloth time after time after time as a reward when 1 drops

same as riders box same mount always well at least can recycle it for beast souls

cant recycle clothing for clothing shards now cant we hahahhaa

Comment

MemoryLane Thank you ML, and thanks whoever that had helped in the matter. At the moment, we could only be patient. On the bright side, holding on extra materials might be a good thing for future events. I'm not giving up hope yet. Let's wait and see

Comment

memorylane doing a great job trying to help players as much as possible to bad we cant say the same of the dev's

Comment

Working...
            X