Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

lvl 1-3 gem randimizers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 1-3 gem randimizers

so what are the chances of opening 6 lvl 1-3 gem randomizes pack, and getting 6 lvl 1 gems?

Click image for larger version

Name:	6 lvl 1 gems.png
Views:	1
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	1734082

think of it this way.. for 10 (extra) balens they are highly unlikely to make it easy (for anyone) to gain lv2-3 gems

you paid 60 balens you gained 6x lv1 gems, anything more than that would of been be a bonus for you

just don't expect too much
    Last edited by R21114127; 01-07-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I traded my christmas shards for 3-5 gem boxes (about 20 of them). I got ALL level 3 gems.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I traded my christmas shards for 3-5 gem boxes (about 20 of them). I got ALL level 3 gems.
        lol, although i didnt exchange as many as u did, all the ones i exchanged were also lvl 3 gems.

Comment

I traded just once and got a level 4 gem so um...yeah i guess im lucky

Comment

YES,you traded for lvl 3-5 and you got lvl 3,which is minimum
            HE traded for lvl 1-3 and he got lvl 1,which is minimum
            So,basicaly both lost here,R2 won.

Comment

level 1 gems: 95%
              level 2 gems: 4%
              level 3 gems: 1%

Just my speculations. But hey, they are still "right" in the court of law when they say you could win levels 1-3 gems.

PS: CondorHero. Yup thats what happened to me too. the lvl3-5gem boxes. NEVER level 4 or level 5 gems.

Comment

The 1 % chance is really ridiculous lol (if true)

Comment

One way or another it's cheaper than buying level 2 gems in shop.
                  Level 2 gem is 85 balens and here we have, in most cases, 3 * level 1 gem for 10 balens.

Comment

I got a lvl 3 out of my first box, didnt matter to me or not tho cause i was going to buy socketing rods ahead of time, +3 gems is a little bonus.

also i made up the extra 10 balens off videos.

Comment

haha i trade like more than 300(i guess is more than 300 ) of them,more until i dont remember how many boxs.i got 2 lvl5 gems and 5 lvl4..
                      so good luck lol

Comment

I just bought that pack to see, and out of the 3 lvl 1-3 gems provided with the socketing rod bundle, I got two lvl 1 and one lvl 2 hp gems.

So I guess, it's all about luck.

Cheers!
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                        Weak warrior

Comment

traded my 6 3 to 5 gems i got 4 lvl 5's 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 so that makes me super lucky

Comment

i opened 30 level 1-3 gem packs in a row, 1 of them level 3, 6 of them level 2, the rest is level 1...lol
                            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Working...
                            X