Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Block or illusion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Block or illusion?

    Hey guys im looking for my 6th astral and its a choice between either block or illusion, I wanna ask how often does a block rating of 1.6k actually block? Is it 1% for 100 points? Can u guys share ur experience with a block rating around 1.6k? Thank you.

  • #2
    ILLUSION!!!! what would help also is what class are you? if you are a knight, are you a block knight with block gems and block in gear stats, then block would be better off. But then again you should have both as a knight, generally your astrals should be pattack, pdef, mdef,block, illusion and Goddess Blessing. If a mage you should go with Illusion, same with archer. Block for these two classes can be good, but there are better astrals to go in their place

    Comment


    • #3
      right now i have over 1800 block. I'm lv 53 knight with 2 skill points in enhanced block. ALOT of people curse me and yell at me to stop healing myself with my blocks
      I do plan on equiping illusion astral but not until lv 70 or 80. right now i have patk, mdef, pdef, godess blessing, and enshieldment. lv 60 will be guardian angel.
      Last edited by R23549177; 01-09-2013, 10:29 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        ILLUSION!!!! what would help also is what class are you? if you are a knight, are you a block knight with block gems and block in gear stats, then block would be better off. But then again you should have both as a knight, generally your astrals should be pattack, pdef, mdef,block, illusion and Goddess Blessing. If a mage you should go with Illusion, same with archer. Block for these two classes can be good, but there are better astrals to go in their place
        Im a knight and dont use block gems, what i wanna know is whether their chances are the same for the same level of astrals, how often does a block rating of 1.6k blocks? if it is <14% ill go with illusion

        Comment


        • #5
          get both dude, with insane block and illusion, you will literally be healing a lot. What are your astrals at the moment too, as you may be carry one you don't really need

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Im a knight and dont use block gems, what i wanna know is whether their chances are the same for the same level of astrals, how often does a block rating of 1.6k blocks? if it is <14% ill go with illusion
            I've never seen illusion work as often as enhanced block. and unless you are taking more than 5k damage at a time healing yourself for over 1k (depending on your hp) helps much more than just having 1 point of damage done once in a while.

            Comment


            • #7
              imagine having both, most the time you will be blocking and dodging, making you as a knight a pain to kill to go with your high hp and defence.

              Comment


              • #8
                Knight has natural high pdef.

                Perhaps you want to try patt, will, goddness, mdef, block and illusion at lvl 60.

                Later at lvl 70 , pdef astral.

                This is my build for my knight and so far so good with them.

                Remember, always treat block and illusion as bonus for your char as damage reduction.

                Dont expect every turn they will be activate.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R23549177 View Post
                  right now i have over 1800 block. I'm lv 53 knight with 2 skill points in enhanced block. ALOT of people curse me and yell at me to stop healing myself with my blocks
                  I do plan on equiping illusion astral but not until lv 70 or 80. right now i have patk, mdef, pdef, godess blessing, and enshieldment. lv 60 will be guardian angel.
                  Personally I wouldn't take guardian angel. That's only good for archers and if you are high level knight than archers shouldn't be much of a problem. I would replace guardian angel with deflection as deflection+reverse dmg make a nasty combo.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    definitely illusion + block. My gm is a total pain and I can't kill her and Im a mage. She heals 70% of the time, usually from my own damn knights!!!!! she's usually standing there with 1/2 hp and me with full hp by the time troops are dead....and I'm standing there feeling, well, naked. 2 shots later, I am a goner. Heal and block and illusion = omg!!!!
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Get block first. Illusion is a great astral, but if your knight stacking a bit of extra hp and block you can be awesome.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                        get both dude, with insane block and illusion, you will literally be healing a lot. What are your astrals at the moment too, as you may be carry one you don't really need
                        My astrals are PATK, PDEF, MDEF, godess blessing and will dest

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X