This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickie Demographic Survey

I've been asked to ask you all if you'd like to take a survey for the developer. You don't get anything for it, but if you feel like contributing a little information for the devs, they would appreciate it.

If you don't want to take it, feel free to move on.

[Ended]
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-03-2018, 11:28 AM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

you want a quickie? i'm down with it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Filled it in.

I really miss the opportunity to say why i am dissatisfied with the service/support. This is a missed chance because a developer wan'ts to know why people are dissatisfied right?
      Now they get this "Very dissatisfied" answer and can't do anything with that. There are so many things wich needs to be fixed and every ticket i send in get's ignored completely so i stopped with recording bug-vids and spend many hours in following tickets. Why would i do that, there isn't something to gain because the tickets get ignored anyway.

But when i send in a ticket about a payment then i receive an answer in under 1 hour and most of times it is solved under 2 hours. So for me that proofs where the priority's are.
      Last edited by Buuurman; 03-01-2018, 03:20 AM.

Comment

done but if its like any other feedback form it will not make any difference as the devs don't listen to us they don't even come to forums to discussion our grieviances etc

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          Filled it in.

I really miss the opportunity to say why i am dissatisfied with the service/support. This is a missed chance because a developer wan'ts to know why people are dissatisfied right?
          Now they get this "Very dissatisfied" answer and can't do anything with that. There are so many things wich needs to be fixed and every ticket i send in get's ignored completely so i stopped with recording bug-vids and spend many hours in following tickets. Why would i do that, there isn't something to gain because the tickets get ignored anyway.

But when i send in a ticket about a payment then i receive an answer in under 1 hour and most of times it is solved under 2 hours. So for me that proofs where the priority's are.
          great answer I thought they would of placed a box under the how was support so we could give them a answer instead of very dissatisfied

Comment

Working...
          X