Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestion .. rollback to before patch .. and never implement it again

Comment

`the way it is now its making ppl fight among eachother cursing so gj dev's for ...ing up the game more and more messing up events need old items for new events...

Comment

A while back I remember a forum mod, don't recall which one saying if a suggestion does not get enough people to agree with it, then it doesn't get forwarded or looked at, well something along those lines. There has to be enough posts on a subject to for them to even consider it. So how many people agreeing on a subject is enough?

Comment

i agree bro

Comment

Well, it seems that the 3 hour reward isn't being handed out anymore.

BazsTard2000
            S645

This is getting better and better, the 1 hour rewards were already bugged and now the 3 hour rewards. There is no reason to do this anymore until it get's fixed. My thoughts about this patch? It wasn't tested on the testserver, it wasn't rolled out to a select number of servers, no, the whole pile of #@$ got implemented and not even a word from R2 about this last thursday.

It took hours to find a spot to take and it is based on luck to keep it for three hours. Knowing R2 there is no way that they will compensate this.

Edit:
            Created a ticket for it.
            Last edited by Buuurman; 03-03-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

1hour48 on a hour thingy no rewards nice..

Comment

exacley all thay want is money

Comment

but is we say we will cut there money off then thay will do something

Comment

It seems most of us here are in agreement regarding the 1-hour protection buff in occupying sky trail posts. Hoping this suggestion thread gets forwarded by the mods to R2/7Road devs. Its kind of pointless to release features only a select few players can fully take advantage of and enjoy, especially since this game is being advertised as free to play.

Thanks all for supporting.

Comment

Agree with the 1 hr protection on occupying a post in ST. This will aid those smaller players who searched for an hour for spot to at least get something for the time they put in looking.

Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

if i must i agree with u .. thou i rather see sky fail gone all together .. let them make a totaly new element for the new items they bore us with (and not build a (wicked bad) part into an obsoleet game feature)
                        Last edited by demoniced; 03-04-2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

me being a 5 year vet to this game only buying VIP . I will tell you I do not like this new patch 1 bit . in fact I'm thinking of leaving the game . all the BIG BR people will get even stronger I cant even hold a spot in stage 1 for crying out loud . you just ruined the game for me is all im saying thank you and GOOD BYE

Comment

think dev's better can remove this ** thing... again almost 3hours on a hour post and no rewards or they need change that you get a reward for the time you on it so after each hour you get a reward

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                              think dev's better can remove this ** thing... again almost 3hours on a hour post and no rewards or they need change that you get a reward for the time you on it so after each hour you get a reward
                              There is no such thing as an 'hour post'. There a three posts available in each location, they are all the same. The 1, 3 and 5 hour rewards you see underneath do not correlate with the individual posts above them, it's just their way of showing the rewards. If you haven't received rewards for the 1hr mark, that's because there is a glitch in the system that won't pay out on a stolen post that has already paid out. That's why myself and many others choose to wait until a post is finished before jumping on it.

Comment

nedir bu anlamad?m

Comment

Working...
                                X