Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

unfair wartunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair wartunes

u all let the big players builly on the weak players that is unfair and u let bullying that is wrong

Moved to Discussion and Feedback.

It helps to be specific. Also, if you're talking about a topic that's already being discussed, it helps to post in that thread rather than create your own.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this game is a big cyber bullying place all thay do is the big players bully the weak players it is the unfair game and the sky trils is unfair to i ben bullyed all my life i came here to have fun not to git bullyed here thay need to fix it or i will report u all to the cyber bullying

Comment

i am gitting tired of thes big players that have 30 to 40mil br that is builling on the weak players and this sky trils is unfair to thay need to fix it 1 place in sky trals is for bigplayers and the other side is for weak players it she be eqeul not bullying people

Comment

The developers do not know how to bracket certain events. They only go with the "one size fits all" approach.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

only thing they know is how to wreck the game and make ppl curse etc on eachother

Comment

exacley thay are all agrent people

Comment

r2 games neets to fix the bullying on skytrals now or people will leve the game

Comment

Working...
                X