Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Old Events Nothing New.

Hi guys

I was wondering if we're going to have an Eudeamon event on Wartunes that involves leveling them, as well the Gems? I have not seen one in a while and its deserving. This also includes Enchanting their gear and so forth. I have ton's of skill scrolls in my vault and other items that will help them level but I've been waiting patiently on an Event for them.

Thanks.

Honestly, from me, I would say this game is one big cluster *expletive*! The promoter (R2)/developer (7Road/ProCity) had messed up the rotation so badly that no one knows when the next event is going happen unless they can read it from the posted announcements; and even that gets messed up because what can be told on one thing often shows differently when in the game.

My advice is to keep your eyes open for your favorite event, then keep them open for the duration (starting day of the week, ending day of the week), note those down in some file (or piece of paper), then keep an eye out for them again to get an estimate (preliminary), note the time between such (along with durations), then keep an eye out for them a third time, and compare the data from the past few times to get a somewhat definite composite that you can time and work with for the moment.

Same token is to annotate another event that is close (either on the same week as your favorite, a week before your favorite, a week after your favorite) and make comparable data as well. If by the end of the third run of this you do not see your favorite pop up, chances are they removed it.

I haven't played the game for some time, but would check in with a sleeper (since I have my own guild that I kept alive, as I, among others, had put a lot of work into) to see what's around (if I can). Hopefully, this could help.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

We get the Eudaemon events on average of once a month. Last month they fell on Feb 13. In January it was the 16th. December was the 19th. And so on.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok thank you.

Comment

My favorites were the Sylph-based events and the Gem Events. I nearly neglected the Eudaemon events and knew those would come a week before the sylph ones that I forgot to put them on my mobile device (when I was playing the game).

kittyboomursin As Memory has pointed out, the Eud event is at a rotation of every 4 weeks. If you can get your hands on a calendar (paper book, mobile device, computer), put the last date (Feb 13) and count 4 weeks from that date to get your approx time on when it comes. If this is your favorite event and you have either a mobile calendar or pc one that you can set alarms to and has a recurring feature, you can set it to alert you every 4 weeks on that start date so you can know when the next is coming for you.

For me, I always had my alerts set to remind me about 12 hours before the day of such so I will know. Maybe yours can do the same.

Comment

Yea It is. And I have tons of stuff in my vault LOL I'm pretty sure I can level a skill or two three times fold...

Comment

Ever since the willpowers came out the Eud-event became very important (saving up BoZ and stuff like that). I like this event. :P

Comment

would like to spank those dev's till they know how to use their brain's or till they put back the clothing shards

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                  would like to spank those dev's till they know how to use their brain's or till they put back the clothing shards
                  That was part of the reason why I do not do events anymore before I left the game to do other things.

Comment

their greedyness will be their down fall.. they would earn alot more if they put clothing shards back in smoothen the gameplay fix the bug's etc and lowering some prices but who am i xD

Comment

Working...
                    X