Crossover Bullhorn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossover Bullhorn

Seems lately I've been seeing a lot of cursing on the Crossover Bullhorn from those who don't get undressed in Rift. I understand the anger, but really? Some folks get on there and forget to undress or don't know the simple agreement among players from Crossover Servers. Also with the Sky Trial too. If you can't stay on more than a minute.. then get stronger. No need to cry about it over the Crossover Bullhorn. Heck. With my Strong Character Siny, she's 26+bill BR and I can't even stay on it for a minute or two. I be lucky if it was five. LOL but you don' t see me crying over the bullhorn and cursing folks out. It's just a game guys and gals, if you can't handle it, your other option is to quit.

If anything, they need to get rid of the swirly as we can read without the need for such that we have to refresh to get rid of it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I agree. That would be an outstanding addition to the game.. But, that won't happen even when hell freezes over. *snicker*

Comment

So true. Look at the laundry list that is in the bugs section and on their thread that is still outstanding (needs to be addressed/fixed). I gave up with them when they released 7.5 (after specifically voicing my feedback for their little survey which is pretty much "rigged" in my opinion) that I had tried everything (optimized my system, bought new network equipment, contacted the ISP, etc.) and I still felt like I was connecting to a dial-up server on their side. With my experience in the quality assurance/testing department of hardware/software/firmware as well as troubleshooting, I was trying to offer them some possible fixes/scenarios they could go forth on it, and they never act upon them.

I am that kind of guy that gets used to what really works and uses that as a referencing point when it comes to pinpointing problems that had things taken a nose dive. Most of the stuff happened since patch 5.1; things gotten worse since then. Before said patch, everything was within nominal that certain things could be classed as minor and yet needed to be fixed so they can be dismissed. Too bad, I do not own either of these companies, or else, those who dawdle will be replaced with those who are eager to really make a difference and represent well.

I replace techs in my own company as they do things to make the entire company look bad. I really don't feel bad because they should know better. Same way either of these companies should do when things are hurting them more than being beneficial, especially if they are trying to promote mobile games; the company's reputation is at stake and when things are not given to the satisfaction of the customers/players/members, they will flock somewhere else and take the lot with them. Social media is one dangerous animal and "word of mouth" travels fast and far.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X