Wen are we as none cashers going to git the penndent to upgrade our stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wen are we as none cashers going to git the penndent to upgrade our stuff

I see the cashers git more stuff then us players do that is unfair wen do we git our stuff u all think people are made of money thay ant

Probably when you see them modifying the Malicious Exchange by taking out something that everyone needs and replacing with these.

RIP clothing shards, you will be missed.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If you mean the pennants for artifacts, then they are available for anyone who can pass at least 1 stage of the first level of skytrail (which these is is pretty much anyone who's played for more than a few days).

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post
        If you mean the pennants for artifacts, then they are available for anyone who can pass at least 1 stage of the first level of skytrail (which these is is pretty much anyone who's played for more than a few days).
        I suppose if you mean "available" in the sense that raffle prizes are available to everyone, then sure. But the number of pennants people need (for recycling) is extremely high when you consider the upgrades, so low-level players have almost no chance of getting anything for a pretty long time. Just being able to clear level 1 sky trail doesn't mean much when there are dozens of other players who can also do that and are strong enough to kick you out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

I suppose if you mean "available" in the sense that raffle prizes are available to everyone, then sure. But the number of pennants people need (for recycling) is extremely high when you consider the upgrades, so low-level players have almost no chance of getting anything for a pretty long time. Just being able to clear level 1 sky trail doesn't mean much when there are dozens of other players who can also do that and are strong enough to kick you out.
          I see plenty of low level players in sky trail, especially on the lower levels that the high br players are not going to touch.

There are many dozens of players that can kick me, but I've made sure they know that if they kick me, I am going to kick them right back, and because this is all done via the AI, you can kick people several times your size. About the only people who won't be able to fight back enough are the brand new players, but they should be gaining millions of br a month already, so they'll be in shape to be kicking people and defending themselves in no time; it's the nature of any MMO that when you start, you WILL be behind everyone and you will NOT be able to do everything, but if you put the time and effort in, you will quickly make progress and start being able to do those events.

Comment

Originally posted by viper.loves1984 View Post
            I see the cashers git more stuff then us players do that is unfair wen do we git our stuff u all think people are made of money thay ant

I believe you mean pennant ascension stones? If so, they are not yet available in-game for free, only on recharge events for now. Eventually, it will be, either in login rewards, lucky exchange, or various hot events. We just have to be patient, its a new feature after all.

Comment

What evre thay are laze

Comment

Working...
              X