war remain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war remain

when do we get a exchange for those? or what can we do with them? you hand them out but no info about what to do with them.. seems like the dev's love to annoy all

Lucky exchange.

Comment

hum ok then i have over looked that

Comment

Gone are the times where a "direct" exchange would have been sufficient; now, we have to exchange the stuff we get for the stuff that we need to exchange with to get the stuff we want in the end.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Gone are the times where a "direct" exchange would have been sufficient; now, we have to exchange the stuff we get for the stuff that we need to exchange with to get the stuff we want in the end.
          This is a direct exchange though. It was just not in hot events and was in Lucky Exchange.

Comment

I think this version of the exchange is nicer than a hot events exchange, since the good reward is very attainable, and you get a bunch of other free stuff while working up to that exchange. Of course, too many exchanges like this put the good rewards out of reach, so this is an exception, but I wouldn't mind seeing more like this one.

Comment

I agree with MrFancyPants.. Speaking of Fancy Pants. I use to have a Calico cat named FancyPants. anyway, not to side track here, but ya. I would love to see more of these.

Comment

Working...
              X