Patk Talismans for Mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patk Talismans for Mages

I spend a ton of money on this game. When i first got my talismans from dragonchant i got patk talismans. Im a mage. Then when i finally scratched and clawed my way strong enough to beat Worg Lair, i got another patk talisman. My toon is absolutely useless. I spend a ton of cash on this game and you are basically spitting in my face and forcing me to quit. There is no reason to continue with this useless toon. I cant even come close to beating the level 2 cavern, this is a joke. An absolute joke.

Talisman drops don't factor in character class. You should find a party to help you with beating rift bosses for more and better talismans than what you are getting at your current stage in Vortex.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Talisman drops don't factor in character class. You should find a party to help you with beating rift bosses for more and better talismans than what you are getting at your current stage in Vortex.
      I have to agree with Memory lane on this one find a group and they will help you fight a big boss in immortal area make sure its legendary. I find tons of Patk and Matk there... My character Im currently running which is my main is a Knight. I find them both and yea. I agree it can be extremely annoying if you can't get the ones you actually can use other than the **** that drops that appears useless. Make sure that the Boss in that area of void is naked or it will be very hard to kill and the more you die the more experience that boss would get and become stronger by the moment. Some folks get a wild hair up their behind when they are not naked, this goes for talents, Sylphs, Will powers, etc etc.

Comment

If your strength is that low you can't beat the early stages of time vortex, then you have heaps of other places to grow in that will prepare you for it. At that level you should be gaining 2+m br a month just from what the game makes available to you and then even more if you are spending a lot of money... so it won't be long before you are clearing all of time vortex.

Think of this as an opportunity to stretch yourself and gain victories through strategy, not brute strength.

Which set of dragon chant skills works best? In what conditions?
        What runes/titans should you use? When should you use them?
        What happens when you use different sylphs? Edudaemons/willpowers? What impact do they have?
        What happens if you shift your gems/tatts to atk? hp? def? What works best?
        At what point are you dying? Early on? After they enrage? Does this give you any hints on how you can tweak your setup to do more damage, last longer, etc.?

A lot of these events can be done at far lower brs than what most people achieve - you just have to think about how you approach them and how you can work around any issues that you find.

Comment

At that level you should be gaining 2+m br a month...
          What ever happened to 1m br a month? LOL

When I did Vortex (3 or 4 stages of it before I placed it on the shelf), I wind up with some MATK talismans and I am a PATK type. Was told those talismans would power up your Euds that rely on the stat that is opposite of yours (or something like that; been months since then). If such maps can be reset weekly, I can still have a go in getting more talismans without relying on the rift/possession bit since most are way beyond (in BR) than me (this is why I placed it on the shelf).

Too bad trading of such between players isn't available or I would have trade you all the MATK ones for the PATK ones and be done with it.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            What ever happened to 1m br a month? LOL
            When it was hard work to get all the basic materials, yes, 1m br a month was more realistic.

These days, we are rolling in the basic materials... you can easily get a half dozen lvl 12 gems a month, 2-3 lvl 12 res a month, probably 5k+ adv henna a month, smelting stones have been available in large numbers regularly recently, holy forge/cast materials are fairly easy to get, etc. Adding all that up, 2m br in a month at low brs is quite achievable (at least once kh is reached).

When I did Vortex (3 or 4 stages of it before I placed it on the shelf), I wind up with some MATK talismans and I am a PATK type. Was told those talismans would power up your Euds that rely on the stat that is opposite of yours (or something like that; been months since then). If such maps can be reset weekly, I can still have a go in getting more talismans without relying on the rift/possession bit since most are way beyond (in BR) than me (this is why I placed it on the shelf).
            Not sure if they do or not, but it really doesn't make much difference if they do - you deal the majority of the damage, not the eudo/willpower.

The maps never reset - once you beat the maps, the only way to get more is from possession and rifts - if you know a couple of people who can take you in to the rifts, can build up a good stock of gold talismans quickly. I cleared all the maps with blue/purple talismans when I was ~20m br (would have been lower in dragonchant) and only 2 stages caused any problem - the rest were very easy at that br, so the minimum br needed to beat it will be a fair bit lower than that (if that gives you any hope).

Comment

When the game is back to normal (and I am done with these things at my home), I might give it a whirl again. Even on my mobile device, the game is laggy/choppy (so it isn't device/software related; my network is solid beyond 60 MBPs Internet over a Gigabit Ethernet). Before I placed it on the shelf, I was collecting the mats to upgrade which talismans I got that are worth something to my units. Who knows, maybe one day.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

When the game is back to normal (and I am done with these things at my home), I might give it a whirl again. Even on my mobile device, the game is laggy/choppy (so it isn't device/software related; my network is solid beyond 60 MBPs Internet over a Gigabit Ethernet). Before I placed it on the shelf, I was collecting the mats to upgrade which talismans I got that are worth something to my units. Who knows, maybe one day.
                Oh do come on my server and play with ma.. *bats eyes*

Comment

Join a party daily (vortex rift lord last map) and don't miss, that gives you 4 gold chest for 2 attempts. Sum up your gold chest (20 days * 4 chests = 80) and open all chests (one time open). You can get a MATK talisman w/ +15% buff (if lucky). Engulf items to get a better stats (gold stats). Cheer up.

Comment

Im the top player on my server so finding a party to `help` me isnt really a great option, server: s759 player name: LordKaya. Just if you think im **`ing. Its a new server so talk about ` just kill a bunch of rift lords`, is impossible. Is this the only way i can fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                      Join a party daily (vortex rift lord last map) and don't miss, that gives you 4 gold chest for 2 attempts. Sum up your gold chest (20 days * 4 chests = 80) and open all chests (one time open). You can get a MATK talisman w/ +15% buff (if lucky). Engulf items to get a better stats (gold stats). Cheer up.
                      Bluntly speaking, this game is killing smaller guilds further. Group dungeon was one. Outlands was one. Time vault was one. Rave was another one. And now with this rift thing, it's hardly possible to get it done without having to join a guild with more top players. On the servers where I keep a farmer toon, nearly no one in a guild belong rank 3 could get better gears than blue ones, and those players generally have trouble getting weeklies done and could hardly break through the 30m barrier without cashing. Not that I'd encourage people to play on their own, but at times a larger crowd simply doesn't work for some. Active guilds tend to remove players offline for over 29 days, but for some, going off for a few months is not an option. My friends on active military duty and international corporate assignments all had been sick enough of being kicked while offline. But when they are back, they do cash in and play actively. I was offline for almost 2 years. My guild vault is still intact. So I'm not moving. But that would mean no time vault, sporadic rifts and slim rave rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Laureana View Post
                        Im the top player on my server so finding a party to `help` me isnt really a great option, server: s759 player name: LordKaya. Just if you think im **`ing. Its a new server so talk about ` just kill a bunch of rift lords`, is impossible. Is this the only way i can fix this?
                        How about a little patience?.. chill and have fun and grow u char... dont spend so much but just play for fun a while and u see wonders happend whit u char in a month or 2.. dont stress.. if u dont have any stronger member on u server who has already cleared the maps and get u leg gear parts for u dragonchant..why not just waite? This isint a game where u rush to the goal. everything takes time and sometimes even hard planning and work. For me this is what makes it fun.. It even sometimes takes co operating, rift bosses are a team thing. Even if u dont have stronger players to party whit u can help u server mades to grow so u guys together can clime higher up on the map and wooop one day u can kill those bosses. Meanwhile find out how; chek the youtube videos, read forums and speak whit players to find out the best strategies to beat those bosses. Use crossserver friends if u dont have any on u server who help. God luck and Hey... have fun!
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

as being a archer the talismans I do get are mostley matk, hahaha and I do get some patk with a little patience, all u need to do is wait a while it will drop sooner or later

Comment

any remember the time when clearing Sky trail levels was a huge thing? Could take weeks to clear one stage..and yes Xharry..that fenomen of getting the opposite thing for what you really want to get in tune..hmhmm I think it must be programmet in lol.. what about when u have been collecting soul crystals everywhere so much for so log and get all maxed... what item is the one dropping most everywhere for next 6 months? what u think?
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                              any remember the time when clearing Sky trail levels was a huge thing? Could take weeks to clear one stage..and yes Xharry..that fenomen of getting the opposite thing for what you really want to get in tune..hmhmm I think it must be programmet in lol.. what about when u have been collecting soul crystals everywhere so much for so log and get all maxed... what item is the one dropping most everywhere for next 6 months? what u think?
                              yes soul crystals drop a lot for me lol wish they added a exchange event for them like they did in the old days soul crystal for gold or whips lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X