Patk Talismans for Mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

yes soul crystals drop a lot for me lol wish they added a exchange event for them like they did in the old days soul crystal for gold or whips lmao
    who needs golds or whips ..

and comment on topic .. Matk talisman for Knight ? .. whats ur point
    Last edited by demoniced; 03-22-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
      any remember the time when clearing Sky trail levels was a huge thing? Could take weeks to clear one stage..and yes Xharry..that fenomen of getting the opposite thing for what you really want to get in tune..hmhmm I think it must be programmet in lol.. what about when u have been collecting soul crystals everywhere so much for so log and get all maxed... what item is the one dropping most everywhere for next 6 months? what u think?
      On the Soul Crystals bit, I was just a monster. I managed to get about 3k before I could do any event (on a brand new character); Do the 2k challenge, collect off the event, collect off the EXP section, do up to 5k, collect again from event, collect more off EXP (yeah, it was a rounded level); do 10k, collect it all from event, collect off EXP (if any); have enough for 2nd and 3rd days of the event with collecting from EXP (if any is given as they go up in number, LOL). Too bad I can't exchange them for the other type of crystals; but been using them as fodder for the marriage tree.

But to be serious, and back to topic, this should have factored in character class as to give the correct talismans or an option where we can choose when we open a box so we don't waste time in such randomness.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

How can anyone agree with this greedy tactic r2 is doing. Before you even can party up with strong players you need to wait months for that to happen. That's if any strong players will even party with you. Keep mind that majority of the playerbase are selfish players that don't even like helping others out with mpds and ****. You really think you can ask a random stranger to help you out with getting those tailsmans? Please if you can't get help in mpd they won't help you with anything else. What r2 should do and i don't see the big issue now is allow you to convert those tailsmans like gems. It's not a huge deal at all. However, the main reason i can see why r2 deosn't allow that is bc they know this will force players to make new accts nd cash even more. It's just like the popping out new servers every month. They want you to cash more on something sothey block you out of content until you eitehr get lucky on the rng **** or you start a new acct. Lastly, it's very important that you do very well during the first month when the new server comes out. Especially if you're a non casher or low casher. If you don't do well right away and end up failing to get the right tailsmans needed you will fall way behind everyone. You will most likely miss out of any of the new player events since everyone that got lucky will pass you in BR and ranks. After the new server events ends it turns into a pure big spender and epic spender casher events. With very little to no free events to help build you up. Thus you need to spend at least a good 6 months in order to be knighted and progress further with the game. The point is this is a extremely stupid cash grab tactic that R2 refuses to change. Since most players don't mind recashing new toons. Anyone who defends this idea are most likely top elitists that don't bother helping others out nor want anyone else to "catch" up to them in ranks. There is no problem in changing how the system works and it won't "break" the game.

Comment

Originally posted by xFatalx View Post
          How can anyone agree with this greedy tactic r2 is doing. Before you even can party up with strong players you need to wait months for that to happen. That's if any strong players will even party with you. Keep mind that majority of the playerbase are selfish players that don't even like helping others out with mpds and ****. You really think you can ask a random stranger to help you out with getting those tailsmans? Please if you can't get help in mpd they won't help you with anything else. What r2 should do and i don't see the big issue now is allow you to convert those tailsmans like gems. It's not a huge deal at all. However, the main reason i can see why r2 deosn't allow that is bc they know this will force players to make new accts nd cash even more. It's just like the popping out new servers every month. They want you to cash more on something sothey block you out of content until you eitehr get lucky on the rng **** or you start a new acct. Lastly, it's very important that you do very well during the first month when the new server comes out. Especially if you're a non casher or low casher. If you don't do well right away and end up failing to get the right tailsmans needed you will fall way behind everyone. You will most likely miss out of any of the new player events since everyone that got lucky will pass you in BR and ranks. After the new server events ends it turns into a pure big spender and epic spender casher events. With very little to no free events to help build you up. Thus you need to spend at least a good 6 months in order to be knighted and progress further with the game. The point is this is a extremely stupid cash grab tactic that R2 refuses to change. Since most players don't mind recashing new toons. Anyone who defends this idea are most likely top elitists that don't bother helping others out nor want anyone else to "catch" up to them in ranks. There is no problem in changing how the system works and it won't "break" the game.
          There are many stronger players who gladly help others on my server...no mather what BR the ones that need help has.. I know some are beeing selfish,,just not sure why..time is a big issue for us all and I fully understand if peeps dont have time to help as much as needed.
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Laureana View Post
            I spend a ton of money on this game. When i first got my talismans from dragonchant i got patk talismans. Im a mage. Then when i finally scratched and clawed my way strong enough to beat Worg Lair, i got another patk talisman. My toon is absolutely useless. I spend a ton of cash on this game and you are basically spitting in my face and forcing me to quit. There is no reason to continue with this useless toon. I cant even come close to beating the level 2 cavern, this is a joke. An absolute joke.
            We've all been there and fought our way through it.

Once your guild/ team gets more proficient the chests will roll in.

Comment

Working...
            X