Event's SUCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event's SUCK

As the title reads. Please, for the love of God or Gaia. Fix these Events. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same **** over and over. I want Eudeamon Gem Event. I have not seen one in ages. Secondly these Digging Gifts Suck too. These potions? Nothing good comes from them but the same old **** every day. The Clothing Event.. Why 10? after that you have to buy the rest? How are you suppose to a get any more? This "IS" forcing us to purchase items to a game that we love very much. Greedy Owners, I Tell you. Yes, I am upset. I'm not happy.

http://prntscr.com/j1zh3a

and I be damned if I'm going to purchase any clothing helms for the lucky thingy.

Sinystra/Siny

they give everyone 10 free attempts if u get wings then ur lucky if u do want them then cash is only way

well like memory-lane said many times events are not set in stone and can change anytime they wish it

for digging in wilds I only dig for roses and beast souls rest I sell

the stamina pots is a waste as u cant use them for vortex and no one does the solo campaigns anymore to use the rest of stamina as everything is for sale in guild shops

the guild spin where u spin 30 times those rewards could do with a change if memory-lane would poke some 1 with small stick hahhaha

Comment

x-harry, are you sure kitty is talking about potions from archaeology rewards, and not the dimensions hot event rewards that give magic potion item of the week exchange rewards, which are usually the same? I personally like that they are the same. It lets me focus on what I want to focus on.

We did seem to skip the diamond synth, skill upgrade, eud level events this time around. Hopefully we'll see those later in the month, but if not, I'll pass along the feedback about those events being missed.

You know the drill for suggestions, x-harry, post a thread like your vip rewards one. I need a list of what's outdated, and a list for what would make it updated, else we might get more luck stones.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        x-harry, are you sure kitty is talking about potions from archaeology rewards, and not the dimensions hot event rewards that give magic potion item of the week exchange rewards, which are usually the same? I personally like that they are the same. It lets me focus on what I want to focus on.

We did seem to skip the diamond synth, skill upgrade, eud level events this time around. Hopefully we'll see those later in the month, but if not, I'll pass along the feedback about those events being missed.

You know the drill for suggestions, x-harry, post a thread like your vip rewards one. I need a list of what's outdated, and a list for what would make it updated, else we might get more luck stones.
        Thank you Memory. I have tons of Diamonds for Euds. LOL and I really do not want to waste them and then suddenly an Event shows up.. So I keep waiting and waiting.

Comment

only way this will get fixe is by hire new dev's that know what they do

Comment

Correct me if im wrong but if you pay close attention...there is always one item that gets special attention and is practically given away when they stop a type of event from happening. Over the past couple weeks I've observed that Adv Tattoo was the chosen item that was given in abundance. Just an observation (I might be wrong)...carry on smartly.

Comment

u sure it was only this month and not since the lengthening of event periode (in jan/feb) .. since the messup after in rolation has been the same sets .. over and over and over and over ..

Comment

I didn't see those events in the March thread, but I didn't look all that hard.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

since the hack the events have been messed up 3 holy forge events in march gem event and 1 time for resit event but no other events have been seen the rotation of events is lacking

Comment

but they make sure that all the events that involve cashing make the rotation

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                      Thor31 go read The Adventures of George and Ralph maybe instead of spamming the forums, you could be learning something from my stories.

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                        You got that right! Events that a free player looks towards to are gone (or close to gone). Events that would require spending often stay unscathed. Developers and R2 know what fingers I am holding up as they get a double dose of them from me
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

a nostalgic tear .. to unlimeted events of the good ol' days .. cheers

Comment

We haven't had any eudae event 3 months now. There is already a word that we will never more have eudae event. For example:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_136.png Views:	1 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	1953436

I would very much like to know whether there will be or won't be eudae events in future.

And yes. The current events rotation is a real mock. The feeling is that we are having the same events every week. Setting off things like gems synth, forge, adv. henna, etc. so often does not allow us to collect the materials and I myself am simply ignoring most of the current events. Vexation and frustration accumulate, making it maybe easier to quit this game despite the addiction.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

The event rotation realy sucks at moment , it just shows they don't care about the playerbase only the amount of cash ppl will spend

Comment

Working...
                              X