No announcement yet.

Event's SUCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not the only one who needs this event. They have Event for Eud, but its for "Leveling" Diamond Eud should go with Leveling not by itself. If the Dev's are smoking I want some of what they have to forget.. Ha ha.

Comment

wth did u do to bounty hunter old bounty hunter I was on lv100 and got vast amounts of diamonds and other stuff now its back to very low stuff I do not need don't you idiots know how to do events and rewards properly

and we all need a answer to the simpliest question of all

HAS DIAMOND SYNTH BEEN NERFED OR WILL IT COME ?

Comment

rewards suck...plz spend your money..we dont want to have to think in our jobs..just spend

Comment

ppl make topics regarding ur (buggs) .. issues (there u go memory) .. this topic is about the hot events rotations ..

and has nothing to do with the in game (actions) like the lack of rewards given by (now eude patrol) pref bounty targets

its just one of the nerfs patch did .. ect ect ..
          Last edited by demoniced; 04-21-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I don't see any bugs being reported here. Not agreeing with how an event functions, or about losing progress on an event that was technically removed and replaced is not a bug. Not liking events is not a bug. Not everything being called a nerf is actually a nerf (except world boss - that was most definitely a nerf, but you guys got what you asked for).

I'll be asking about the event cycle next week.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I don't see any bugs being reported here. Not agreeing with how an event functions, or about losing progress on an event that was technically removed and replaced is not a bug. Not liking events is not a bug. Not everything being called a nerf is actually a nerf (except world boss - that was most definitely a nerf, but you guys got what you asked for).

well clearly the devs don't understand what we wanted

I sent vast amounts of tickets suggesting more bounty hunter levels that gave willpower rewards and other usefull stuff

I DIDNT ASK FOR BOUNTY HUNTER TO BE RESET BACK TO LV1 AND MOVED TO TIMO NPC WITH RUBBISH REWARDS AND THE EXPLORE GIVES 1 RANDOM ITEM DEPENDING WHAT THE EDU LV IS EVEN A WILLPOWER GIVES 1 ITEM AT RANDOM

IF DEVS WOULD LIKE TO ASK ME HOW TO SET A BOUNTY HUNTER EVENT PLZ REFER TO MY DAM TICKET

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                ppl make topics regarding ur (buggs) .. issues (there u go memory) .. this topic is about the hot events rotations ..

and has nothing to do with the in game (actions) like the lack of rewards given by (now eude patrol) pref bounty targets

its just one of the nerfs patch did .. ect ect ..
                Thank you. And I'm doing my best not to chop some heads off.... hahaha

Comment

Thank you Memory you're a sweat-heart. <3

Comment

When no advanced notice given to the players on such removal or modification from the developers or promoters then it becomes a bug; because we wanted to know who was the genius behind it and their "logical" reason behind such. Sometimes (and you know of this because there were a few occasions I had brought it to your attention in the past), some events didn't coincide to what cookie cutter sheet you were given to post until I put my arms up in the air and just leave it be.

But on the world boss bit, we did ask for a way to prolong it, which they did by putting a shield on it to make it last 5:01+. However, we didn't ask for it to be capped/limited; and to me, that's a bug because nowhere in the release notes said it was going to be capped (Damn it, Carl, you only had one job); just like some of these "silent" things that were going about; not so silent anymore when many people found out.

When you do talk to the devs (if they so kindly get their heads out from whatever hole in the wall they had it stuck in), tell them not to do "one step forward, three steps backwards" on things; and if they are, at least put that in writing so everyone will know what's going on instead of trying to having to guess what is going on. We didn't write the code, but many of us really wanted to if we want them to live to the hype of being the "best" (I, among others, won't forget that one).
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X