[Wartune Mobile] : Silly Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wartune Mobile] : Silly Question

With this Wartune Mobile Questionnaire, I'm assuming the mobile platform is coming. So, I have silly question here.
    Does this mean the browser platform is coming to end?

Another silly question :
    If it does, can our data here be carried over to the mobile platform? Honestly, I have no interest of starting over.

Thanks.

The website version isn't going anywhere. Mobile is a different version of the game, not all of the features are the same. Mobile also uses a different account, as it goes through the app store. So no, as it is a different version and a different platform with a different account, data cannot be transferred.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Since they are in league to make sure that they promote a mobile game, it might be a possibility that this will somehow come to an end (dumb move by the way).

However, I seriously doubt data will be moved from browser to mobile. They will, however, come up with a daffy compensation package that no one probably wants.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The website version is doing fine, and not at all in danger of closure any time soon.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
        X