tattoo engraving stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo engraving stones

players need another way to get them other then trading in outland they add them to log in reward to get them as it takes so long to get enough and then it just fails

yes we need more ways to get these I'm fed up of saving 1500 crystals to get 1 and do the special login bonus to get another in a few days ave 10 tattoo engraving stones and then when u use them they either fail or give u something totally useless

we need a hot events placed every 1 or 2 mnths that give these tattoo engraving stones or even place them in cloud city piles/drops or even a few in luck exchange

Comment

They are definitely way too expensive, given how terrible the odds are when you use them. I tried to increase my first wheel, and it took me 60 tries just to get back to where I started. So I won't even try to increase the 4th wheel unless I have a good 400 stones to play with. Which will take years to accumulate at the current rate.

Comment

they need to remove limits from them and smeltstones got over 200K crystals :$

Comment

rediculous .. tthey are useless .. and pile up in inventory .. give us more ways to spend them on

Comment

they need to put back the clothing shards now wen ed to spend heavy to obtain new clothing set's annoying *** dev's

Comment

Working...
            X