Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

War remains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War remains

Can some one tell me if the items in war remains exchange event a 1 time collection and what we do with the rest of the war remain tokens

ok got my first answer lol looked at memorylane april events

04/20 War Remains Exchange
    Duration: 4/20/2018 00:00 - 5/4/2018 23:59
    Description: Exchange War Remains for various items.
    • War Remains x300 for Imperial Rose Wings x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    • War Remains x100 for Imperial Rose Weapon x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    • War Remains x100 for Imperial Rose Crown x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    • War Remains x100 for Imperial Rose Gown x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    • War Remains x200 for Prison Ox Card x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    so my 2nd question once we ave all these what do we do with the remaining war remains

Comment

throw them in a bin xD

Comment

I agree they should at least put up some exchange for a nominal reward, such as a gold bag or a runestone, or they allow us to exchange War Remains for Overlord Armors. Selling the spare event items for 1k gold isn't exactly liked by many.

Comment

as a mentor who came to us to spam his .... open door bull horns said .. u dont need to do everything .. that way u wont have trouble having excess items .. lol ..
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-24-2018, 07:42 PM. Reason: language

Comment

well a mentor came to my server yesterday and I asked him

his response was rather laughable he said keep them in inventory as devs could reuse for next war remains

we all know r2/devs wen the release next war remains it wont be same event tokens so why keep them

they ave to add a exchange for war remains left overs or ppl will ave to sell them

Comment

you cant be 100% sure of that mate. Better take the risk and keep them until you see these event items being used again

Comment

The last cycle of War Remains allowed us to exchange for a mount and clothing, but it also had an exchange for the current event item during the second week of the event. I remember it was listed at the top of the current events exchange. I'm really hoping someone wakes up and realizes their mistake and we're not forced to sell our access for gold that wasn't worth the time and effort of running around the city 5 times a day for 2 weeks.
                Knight - 45 mil BR
                100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
                X