cross server bullhorns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server bullhorns

need a way to clear them without having to refresh every time it shows up on the screen after a player uses it over and over a button or x near it to clear it would be a nice add to the game

If they managed to do something with that, I might be a little bit impressed.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      If they managed to do something with that, I might be a little bit impressed.
      yeah they prob raise the cost of the cross server bullhorns to like 5k bb or balens that way u wont see much flaming and moans much

Comment

nah they not gonna raise think they go for easy way remove the line in the script for bullhorn xD

Comment

Neh, they don't do "simple". For them, it's always have to be "extravagant" and "flashy" because they know that's how it sells (and ticks off the players at the same time). I am leaning that they will increase such price for it so people can spend, spend, spend (because they foolishly do in not realizing they are paying for something that isn't up to "par" but have that false sense of hope in thinking they are the best) in order to get it and annoy the rest of the players.

If they removed the swirlies from such, I would not only be "surprised" but "mind blown" at the move.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

think need new dev's for remiving the flashy stuff what isnt needed.. just annoying

Comment

Working...
            X