Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

**** Talismans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shami91 View Post

I can promise you, talismans are the number 1 reason for ppl to quit after the they get to level 80 on new servers. You can say you never heard bout it, it might even be true, but it just shows you really havent played newer servers recently.

I didnt suggest conversion system, I suggested standard set of 2 talismans + 1 random talisman so people are eased into DC system. It would be the most fair solution and ppl would most likely clear a map or two with them very fast but whats the problem with that? It would guarantee ppl not being left behind at no fault of their own. Being treated unfairly or even feeling like you are is a big nono if you want to keep the player as your customer. And if they get shafted by rng(bad talismans), thats exactly how they will feel, rational or not.

But judging from your earlier responses, this is a waste of time on my part. Because you cant seem to understand the point ppl are making. Most wont give a damn if DC takes ages or not as long as its the same for everybody but the thing is, its not same for everybody. I cant understand ppl who defend unnecessary rng in games, its generally just a way to increase the time to gear up in, meaning you spend more time/energy/money on it, which is sorta fine, if you get things instantly you`ll need more content to keep you occupied. Its not used because ppl find the system desirable. And giving ppl starting point on talismans really wont have any negative impact as it`ll only really come into play on new servers. Older characters can clear enough maps to get basic set of talismans either way, its only the newer characters who need it and they wont be finishing DC anytime soon, with or without a standard start.
    I do avoid new servers, to be honest. I find old servers to be a far more helpful environment for progress, when the right server is found. That doesn't mean I don't speak to people from new servers, though. For the record, I am still waiting for the RNG gods to grant me the one talisman I am still missing.

You didn't suggest a conversion system, the OP did. Your suggestion of having the the first talismans be a standard set of talismans is far more reasonable than having a conversion system. But even that might cause some debate as some may find certain talismans more useful than others. And, you'd still have at least one, with a potential for two, talisman you can't use, if they give an matk and a patk and a random other, which could end up being the attack you don't want, since they are not combining attacks on the talismans.

Even if that suggestion never gets approved by the devs, you're not stuck with never being able to do Vortex because you got a bad draw, since your Dragon self gets a percentage of your stats, so working on your toon over time will help get past the point where you're stuck, which means you'll get more talismans later. But, that's not going to happen in the first week of a server being launched, which was the basis of this thread's creation.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hes absolutely right if i get **** talisman (and thats almost everytime) i just quit the server because whats the point i spend a coulple of hundred pound to try to be one of the stronger players then somebody who hasnt spent a single penny gets lucky and gets the right tailsman and that makes him stronger then me just not right and im telling you now its killing wartune

Comment

Its really going to stop people spending money because whats the point some guy who spends nothing and you spend hundreds can have a stronger Br then you thats just stupid i for one is not going to spend anymore money untill they change it and im sure im not the only one who feels this way
        Last edited by Bon.bon68; 05-25-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon.bon68 View Post
          Its really going to stop people spending money because whats the point some guy who spends nothing and you spend hundreds can have a stronger Br then you thats just stupid i for one is not going to spend anymore money untill they change it and im sure im not the only one who feels this way
          Not all people spend smart, or they spend but dont play active... so if someone who doesn't spend, does all dailys, is very lucky in item drops and finding mines in dim to get bb for rider chest (mount) and other stuff.. then yeah the free player can be stronger then the spender within same days...

Comment

i am so dam tirred of new players whine i am 66mil+ br and i stil dont has full legendery set my on mdef and crit, and you guys has so eay whit lvl up i think that is ther r2 make the mistake roll back so it takes month many months to hit lvl 80 whit full talent and not only few weeks, all you new players think is you god dam right has a lvl 80 kh whit 60mil br after 1 month, becuse ther make it so dam easy for you do all thing, new players can now first day clear cata, that in old cdays tokes month befor any could.

you new whiners ned start work for you br and not sit back want all thing give for free if want to do rift boss from day 1 start on old serv to doit and not a new serv.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
              i am so dam tirred of new players whine i am 66mil+ br and i stil dont has full legendery set my on mdef and crit, and you guys has so eay whit lvl up i think that is ther r2 make the mistake roll back so it takes month many months to hit lvl 80 whit full talent and not only few weeks, all you new players think is you god dam right has a lvl 80 kh whit 60mil br after 1 month, becuse ther make it so dam easy for you do all thing, new players can now first day clear cata, that in old cdays tokes month befor any could.

you new whiners ned start work for you br and not sit back want all thing give for free if want to do rift boss from day 1 start on old serv to doit and not a new serv.
              I agree on this

the newbies gets everything real fast, back in our day we had to work hard and save to get our br and stuff

took me 5 years to get to 39 mill by saving saving saving materials and bbs to buy stuff let the new ppl do the dam same remove the mega exp for new players make them work for it

Comment

I would love to say what's up, but I am happier to see Wartune losing nearly all new whales from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSyrup View Post
                  I would love to say what's up, but I am happier to see Wartune losing nearly all new whales from now on.
                  Much happier that at least Wartune is still not like crystal saga 2 that loses all of its players, new whales, old whales, noncashers or whatever.

Comment

yeah this game almost dead and im so happy about that . they keep open new servers massively

Comment

Working...
                    X