Overlord Armour In Lucky Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord Armour In Lucky Exchange

Does anyone have any idea what the Overlord Armour is doing in the current War Remains lucky exchange ? Is this going to be an ongoing scenario where we get ( at the moment ) unusable event items that we have to save in the hope they'll recur or is this just a mistake ?

Edit : Ok, after logging in this morning the Overlord Armour is no longer in the Lucky Exchange and is replaced with the Sinful Ring. It would appear that this was initially a mistake but still doesn't help me as i'm left with 506 useless Overlord Armour. Sent a ticket but i'm not going to hold my breath for a reasonable outcome.
    Last edited by thedoc70; 05-18-2018, 03:08 AM.

Ya.. I got 1342 of those Overlord Armors too.. I did make the exchange of War Remains not so long after reset. / I probably need to make a ticket too. But I'll guess the event is gone when, and if, even get an answer...

Comment

Two things.. they had no intention of replacing the armor with the ring, that was a special request and the devs agreed to it. You can thank the next mentor or professor you see for making that happen.

They also had no intention of providing an exchange for already obtained armor. I need to ask for clarification on the response to that, because it doesn't make any sense. Don't throw the armor away for now.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Two things.. they had no intention of replacing the armor with the ring, that was a special request and the devs agreed to it. You can thank the next mentor or professor you see for making that happen.

They also had no intention of providing an exchange for already obtained armor. I need to ask for clarification on the response to that, because it doesn't make any sense. Don't throw the armor away for now.
        No intentions of replacing the armor with rings? You can't be serious. They mess up and was not figuring on fixing it and we would have been getting armors for the whole event and not be able to do anything with them. These devs never cease to amaze me. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that they replaced the armor with the rings. But that statement just shows me how these devs think. Oh well, we mess up but we don't have to do anything, let's see how many people complain about it. Do the devs not realize stuff like this happening is causing more work for them? Just for the short time the armor were in the exchange, how many people sent in tickets

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

No intentions of replacing the armor with rings? You can't be serious. They mess up and was not figuring on fixing it and we would have been getting armors for the whole event and not be able to do anything with them. These devs never cease to amaze me. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that they replaced the armor with the rings. But that statement just shows me how these devs think. Oh well, we mess up but we don't have to do anything, let's see how many people complain about it. Do the devs not realize stuff like this happening is causing more work for them? Just for the short time the armor were in the exchange, how many people sent in tickets
          Yeah, kinda troublesome. But then again for example, referee does wrong in hockey match and ppl are mad, still what is done is done. Sure they could have handled it better but game is always a game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Thanks very much MemoryLane if you had a hand in getting this sorted.

Beggars belief that they had no intention of sorting this in the first place though, it certainly doesn't make any sense. I also wonder where they came up with the number of exchanges a player can make ie 400 ? I can imagine there are a lot of unhappy folk, me included, out there still sitting on quite a few Overlord Armour.

Comment

Originally posted by thedoc70 View Post

Thanks very much MemoryLane if you had a hand in getting this sorted.

Beggars belief that they had no intention of sorting this in the first place though, it certainly doesn't make any sense. I also wonder where they came up with the number of exchanges a player can make ie 400 ? I can imagine there are a lot of unhappy folk, me included, out there still sitting on quite a few Overlord Armour.
              Thank the next mentor or professor you see, as they put in most of the work. At this moment the limit is firm, but we are still tackling it.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

of course they figured in people could potion, right? tripling the amount.....something provided to those who cash, by buying potions when available, to be able to triple the output of collecting
                surely they didnt forget about that??? 40 collections x9 (the smallest amount you can get)=360. Today i got over 560 on my 40 collections. Brilliant math by the developers to tell me that the most i can get is 400.......absolutely brilliant

Comment

Working...
                X