Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BattleGrounds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleGrounds

Hello R2Games. I would like to suggest to make battlegrounds like 30-39 for players 40+.

I find it quite weird to have lvl 40 players battleing with 50-60 or more lvl players. So how about make ing Battlegrounds to get like 30-39. 40-49, 50-59 etc. etc. ?
    That whay i think everyone has the chance to both farm kills/crystals easy.

Thanks For readding to my thread.
    Class: Knight
    Level: 56
    Server: [S110] Providence
    Guild: PM me if interested on that, lol.

Sorry you got owned.

There are more than 20 threads on this topics.
    I've heard that it may be further split up soon.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Sorry you got owned.

Sorry i am new here and i didn't checked the whole forum...i just realised this issue recently so i just made a topic.

Comment

Really another post of this ... Its usually written by those who did well in the first BG and turned 40 and thought hold on this isn't right .....

Comment

we will have to wait and see if there is going to be an improvement on battle ground

Comment

More than 20 threads but took months without a responce, lol

Comment

Originally posted by klearhos View Post
              Sorry i am new here and i didn't checked the whole forum...i just realised this issue recently so i just made a topic.
              Then use the search function. This top has been beaten to death already. We get it. Split up BGs bc it's unfair. Deal with it until it changes if it changes. No need to keep making new threads every week about this issue. Send tickets instead but don't spam the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Then use the search function. This top has been beaten to death already. We get it. Split up BGs bc it's unfair. Deal with it until it changes if it changes. No need to keep making new threads every week about this issue. Send tickets instead but don't spam the forums.
                Tell that to the spammers not me...look at my posts number and then tell that i spam...and since u are so aggro then i will be also...if u don't like it, don't read it...ore better yet don't answer..ty

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Sorry you got owned.

You know what I find funny? The fact that this topic has been talked about so many times and yet....STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT....Here's an idea, instead of closing all the threads about it, actually do something about it Wonderhero or whatever the hell your name is. You keep closing the threads you keep saying something is supposed to be done about it and yet after it being a complaint for so very long nothing has been done about it. Kind of makes you wonder if R2 games really actually cares about their players or if they are just in it for the money. I have seen some posts about this dated way back in 2012 and still nothing has been done about and I saw in one of the posts you said that R2 games would implement it if they wanted it? That is NOT how hosting an online game works. It's supposed to be if the players really wanted it and from all the posts about it I would say HURRY UP AND DO YOUR F**KING JOB*. All the lower levels sick and tired of being killed countless times in bg. I am a lvl 49 knight and earlier tonight I went into bg for the first
                  time in weeks and immediately before I could even get to the crystal I get attacked by a lvl 71 archer, seriously how the hell is a lvl 71 archer attacking a lvl 49 knight in any way, shape or form, fair? Ya'll need to do your jobs, listen to the one's that are more important in this industry and make this game more fair by dividing the battlegrounds by levels, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X