Battleground flag hogging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground flag hogging

Here is something obnoxious happened.I just returned to Wartune and did my first battleground session as i am short of insignias n honors.This is what happened a player on our side grabbed the flag and just refused to chk it in.He was running all over the battlegrd the whole session.This prevented the other players on the same side to have a go at the flag.the other party was having a great time grabbing our flags and won.the only guy who had the most points was the selfish player on our side who was holding on to the enemy flag all the time truout the whole session.Can something be done like putting a timer on the flag that it has to be cashed in to the resource collector within a time frame to prevent selfish acts or can u blacklist the player.

Some people think they will earn more honor during the fight if they slow down the flags. Other people are just jerks. It's not against the rules to be a jerk. Time limits for holding flags would end badly. People will just dog pile the flag holder until the flag times out.

The only thing I can suggest for you is to make note of the players who run around with the flag like that, and then if you see them on the team, leave, wait for the rejoin timer, and join a new team.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by R244381689 View Post
      Here is something obnoxious happened.I just returned to Wartune and did my first battleground session as i am short of insignias n honors.This is what happened a player on our side grabbed the flag and just refused to chk it in.He was running all over the battlegrd the whole session.This prevented the other players on the same side to have a go at the flag.the other party was having a great time grabbing our flags and won.the only guy who had the most points was the selfish player on our side who was holding on to the enemy flag all the time truout the whole session.Can something be done like putting a timer on the flag that it has to be cashed in to the resource collector within a time frame to prevent selfish acts or can u blacklist the player.
      so you 1 of the idiots who want to destroy bg and late it ends in 5 to 10min for you get few extra insigna who you can put on you farm just to destroyd all others chance on bg to max honor?

yea can se that is not fair that you sit could not destroyd bg that flage should not be on bg it is only add ther by r2 idiot who hate bg and want to destroyd it so can be end in 5min

Comment

BG, as with all other so-called cross platform PVP events, is total garbage. I gave them up when they made things one sided, unfair (putting Cliffords into the Puppy Bowl), and killed by putting them cross platform with no chance in communicating with the offending party (unless you have time to go to their platform, register, create a character, and then try to communicate).

Gone are the days where a fair fight is... fair.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

get ride of the flag .. Bring the old BG back and let them who like this mode of PVP enjoy it.. this new BG is nothing compared to the old one. Or make a new PVP to those players who wana carrie flags and do other stuff.. and bring the old BG back to uss BG lovers.. I know many PVP players who left the game bc of the BG change..
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

hello,
            he must have done that to earn more honor! holding on to the bag will get you some honor!
            and it happens, its not against the rules! but sometimes people happen to do that. there is nothing that can be done

NoxShowBox VidMate

Last edited by vinitaschirag; 06-27-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X