Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR Limits on rift posts

Hey guys.
    As everyone know we have huge problems with people with very big br who take posts which green talismans, which they dont even need. My idea to solve this problem is to give BR Limit on every post. Like first post on green map 2mil br limit, then strong people couldnt take it and new servers could get their rift done everyday.
    What do you think about this idea?
    I do want BR limits on posts
    72.73%
    I don't want BR limits on post
    27.27%

This will keep the Cliffords from going into the Puppy Bowl. However, they will need to scale the rifts to such.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Let's run with this idea. I could strip down to 2 mil, take an easy spot on a green map, and then re-equip all my stuff, and then maybe be the rift boss at whatever 10s of millions of BR I actually am, because I'm not the kind of person who likes to give free things away to people, or maybe I need the exp and the bigger people are higher up on the maps, or maybe I'm just bored and get a kick out people complaining about not being able to beat rift bosses. If it goes by daily BR ranking, I'm not rank 1, so I have no problem being under 2 mil for that, and then I don't have to worry about stripping for it for that whole day. If we adjust this concept to be only those who are under 2 mil are rift bosses in addition to being under 2 mil to take a spot, I can strip down right before that straw is drawn, with a combination that makes it impossible for a full team of new players to beat me.

How does that help new players on new servers? Eudaemon Domain has taught us that there's no limits to what you can do to be a shark in the kiddie pool, no matter what rewards are offered. Any sort of limitations on BR will not work.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The only rift boss spot that matters is Immortal Pass. There are only two choices for rift. A hand full of us on cross server chat invented this concept. This was our way of protest to the devs.

Comment

wrong thread
          Last edited by TjiTzUr; 06-08-2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

MemoryLane so save character statistics from a moment when he took rift? Same can do with euda domain, if r2 would ever use their brains or just listen to their players? No. Easier to find excuses and send their moderators on forum telling that everything is players fault and players have no right.

Or just start ban people who are using glitches in game cuz people are breaking rules and r2 is doing nothing about it.
            Last edited by thunderlaxus; 06-08-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlaxus View Post
              MemoryLane so save character statistics from a moment when he took rift? Same can do with euda domain, if r2 would ever use their brains or just listen to their players? No. Easier to find excuses and send their moderators on forum telling that everything is players fault and players have no right.

Or just start ban people who are using glitches in game cuz people are breaking rules and r2 is doing nothing about it.
              There's no need to get defensive, and deflecting the issue doesn't provide support for your suggestion. I brought up ways people will get around a BR restriction. It's not a glitch or against the rules to change your setup, which may result in being able to slide in under a BR restriction, match you up with lower ranked people, or make yourself be easy to kill in other areas of the game. That's considered strategy, and strategy is not against the rules. If it would be against the rules to strip down and be a much stronger rift boss than you are intending in your suggestion, then it's also against the rules to strip down to be an easy boss in Immortal Pass.

Save character stats from the moment one takes rift. I've already covered that. Some people can get themselves quite tiny, while still being hard or impossible for newer players to kill. Even at the upper levels, if a player doesn't strip everything in Immortal Pass as rift boss, people will have issues killing them, in a full party, with super strong toons. (This will become easier in time, as dragonchant is developed, by the way.) Sometimes even leaving Titans on results in most not being able to kill that rift boss. That's why your suggestion of a BR restriction won't work. Again, it wouldn't be against the rules for players to do this, because it's strategy, and because it would also have to be against the rules to strip down to be an easy to kill rift boss.

The best solution to the perceived problem with Vortex is time. This isn't R2 sending a moderator to the forum to say it's your fault. This is a player of the game telling you that your suggestion won't work and why it won't work based on knowledge of how the game works and how the players play it.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

hey guys.. Memory aint against you.. he is just showing where the trouble is.. and why this aint the way to solve it. The trouble isint only players who dont want others to get rift easy.. trouble is the game add that devs made there whit the rift boss boost wich is so powerfull that u will need 50mill players to get that down.
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Do all rift bosses get the same buff? If a rift boss on a green map has the same buff as the orange map, then maybe the suggestion we should be forwarding is to have that buff be different based on which map it's on.

Comment

idk bc I only have done rift boss on the last map..I can try this when I got time for it.
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I wonder how many br required to defeat fayden in deathly sands of time vortex? I am at 20m with dragon chant but still cant reduce of its half of hp

Comment

as i rember it then we try in start whit full team of 50mil+ we could not kill rift boss it has odin as sylph heal over 200mil hp then went to sylph lol it is crazy buff ther is on rift boss idk if it has ben ner abit now sinces alot off nerf dont get told to players

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
                          I wonder how many br required to defeat fayden in deathly sands of time vortex? I am at 20m with dragon chant but still cant reduce of its half of hp
                          The entirety of time vortex can be beaten at 20m br. If you're having issues, you will need to revise your strategy.

What Eudo/Willpower combinations have you tried?
                          Tried using different sylphs?
                          What titans to use? What slots to have them in? How do you time your skills/runes with them?
                          What runes do ou use? and When?
                          Tried different ways of dealing with the reflect?

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                          as i rember it then we try in start whit full team of 50mil+ we could not kill rift boss it has odin as sylph heal over 200mil hp then went to sylph lol it is crazy buff ther is on rift boss idk if it has ben ner abit now sinces alot off nerf dont get told to players
                          The rift boss can be beaten wit a good team and strategy - when it came out we regularly beat rift boss based on players ~50% more br than us; t was far from easy, but it coujld be achieved.

Comment

i beat all of them and my br was only 34 mill when i did its all on titan order and sylph u use.lol

Comment

Working...
                            X