Players Request That new bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
    Well to say that old bg are better is not totally correct , for small players like me it was not...if i enter bg at beginning i ended up being crush for 25 min the only way to get few wins was to enter near the end and hoping that i get into a new bg map without the big players.

With new bg we all have a better chance to win as we can get dryads...

Another things is not all bg are empty i enter bg with over 6-7 players in each side regularly all depends on what event is at the same time , when Ares war Athena war or Eudaemon domain is on bg are empty .

Since January i went from 50 -60 kills to Major and medallion lvl4 which means you can still get honor and kills for your titles

The flag is not so bad it forces you to work as a team...Those who collect the flag in 5-8 min are the one that makes the honor and kills collection very hard.

The res plunderer is good as it gives a chance for little players like me to get some wins which actually is the only place in wartune that you can do that with Titan Temple..( lol) what should be limited is that top 10 players should not be allowed to get dryads..

without dryads how can i get a chance to kill Katjuza ?

With best regards
    U can have those dryads on the old BG too lol. But yes Zulu..BG:s are getting very empty now.. I do 2-3 BG daily and on good day, maybe 2 days /week I got on a BG where there is more than 3 peeps on the opposite team. Its not enought..NO!
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I know I stopped going to BG because I'm a non-casher and it's too painful losing 400 honor when I'm defeated by a casher that spawn-sits. I'm not going to lose that much honor over and over again to get dryads so I can maybe win ONCE. No thank you! I'll join Imperial Wars or just jump in BG at the end to get my honor in bits and pieces, I just need the honor to upgrade my medallion, I know I'll NEVER receive titles for kills until the heavy cashers have theirs and have finally gotten bored and abandoned BG.
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
        I know I stopped going to BG because I'm a non-casher and it's too painful losing 400 honor when I'm defeated by a casher that spawn-sits. I'm not going to lose that much honor over and over again to get dryads so I can maybe win ONCE. No thank you! I'll join Imperial Wars or just jump in BG at the end to get my honor in bits and pieces, I just need the honor to upgrade my medallion, I know I'll NEVER receive titles for kills until the heavy cashers have theirs and have finally gotten bored and abandoned BG.
        then you never gona go bg becuse ned 11.034.000 for lvl 9 medallion no idear that is ned for lvl 10 and the amount of empire truncheons is crazy 25.600 for lvl 8 51.200 for lvl 9 so problay 102.400 for lvl 10 no idear how to get that or the honor whit it cap so low as 6k from bg each day, gona take years many years whit honor then about 10 times on get enough empire truncheon

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

then you never gona go bg becuse ned 11.034.000 for lvl 9 medallion no idear that is ned for lvl 10 and the amount of empire truncheons is crazy 25.600 for lvl 8 51.200 for lvl 9 so problay 102.400 for lvl 10 no idear how to get that or the honor whit it cap so low as 6k from bg each day, gona take years many years whit honor then about 10 times on get enough empire truncheon
          I've got a LONG way to go to ever worry about that. As I said, losing 400 at every defeat has put me in the negative in most BGs, so I don't even bother leaving spawn anymore. My medallion is only level 5 and I need another 700k of honor before I can upgrade it to 6. At this rate, my great-great-great-grandchildren MIGHT finish the medallion, but that's an impossibility too since I don't have any kids. The Empire Truncheons aren't the problem for me, I get plenty of those before my honor even reaches the half-way point to the next level.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

flags are useless and usually lead to an early bg finish. too many ppl run the flag for some damm reason... bg ends early...a little frustrating to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by R27723517 View Post
              flags are useless and usually lead to an early bg finish. too many ppl run the flag for some damm reason... bg ends early...a little frustrating to say the least
              yes always some idiots who do this that's why I just enter and leave for devotion I havnt done BG for the last 2 years for the fact that the spawn kills was awesomely bad

Comment

before we use to defend the spawn and to try to help the little one to can get a cart....now come a newbie full with dryads and send me in world of dreams....we miss old BG
                a bit old in this game

Comment

Working...
                X