Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup "event"

Seriously?
    "Badges of teams doing better in the World Cup can be exchanged for more Octopus Paul 2018"???
    Ummm, what if you dont follow soccer? How are you supposed to know who may or may not do better?
    What if you *ARE* a soccer expert and know all about the game and *KNOW* who may win... you buy up all those badges and *THEN* the teams best player breaks a leg?
    Come on this really is way too unpredictable and just plain SUCKS!!!

End of rant, just wanted to say what a ** event this is .. *sigh*

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
    Seriously?
    "Badges of teams doing better in the World Cup can be exchanged for more Octopus Paul 2018"???
    Ummm, what if you dont follow soccer? How are you supposed to know who may or may not do better?
    What if you *ARE* a soccer expert and know all about the game and *KNOW* who may win... you buy up all those badges and *THEN* the teams best player breaks a leg?
    Come on this really is way too unpredictable and just plain SUCKS!!!

End of rant, just wanted to say what a ** event this is .. *sigh*
    i a lady lol i dont know about soccers so do i guess lol which ones to get

Comment

this sucks as i dont know anything about soccer so what do i do get every one and just guess lol annabella

Comment

yep, guessing is all we can do lol

Comment

Can always ask a European player for some insight into teams?
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
            Can always ask a European player for some insight into teams?
            well for the insight of females in game who know nothing about footie eres some suggested teams

group A Russia Uruguay

group b Portugal spain don't klnow about morocco

group c france Denmark don't know about Australia and peru

group d argentina Croatia

group e brazil ,costa rica, dont know about Switzerland maybe Serbia

group f Germany Sweden and maybe mexico dont know about south korea

group g Belgium and England

group h Poland and Columbia maybe japan if they get some lucky goals

these are just predictions who will goto the last 16

Comment

I will let you know, Harry, I am a female and a avid football fan!
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

what world cup event ???? servers still not up - so how come you got events running ????

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                  what world cup event ???? servers still not up - so how come you got events running ????
                  some of us on European servers had the world cup events before maintenance as ive been online since 06.30 a.m so had some few hrs to see the hot events

Comment

well 1st match between Russian and Saudi Arabia is starting now ~ so nobody going to be betting on that 1 !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                      well 1st match between Russian and Saudi Arabia is starting now ~ so nobody going to be betting on that 1 !!!!!
                      The bets are for the finals coming in July. You'll have plenty of time to collect seeds from devotion rewards (only need 100 devo for that), grow them, and exchange for badges for the finalists.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

these events are good for cleaning out your friend list

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The bets are for the finals coming in July. You'll have plenty of time to collect seeds from devotion rewards (only need 100 devo for that), grow them, and exchange for badges for the finalists.
                          so basically its the last 16 so u need to exchange for badges u think will be in quarters semis and finals is this correct and not the group stages

Comment

I still stand by the belief that this event is an EPIC FAIL. I'm on a server of 100s of active players and I haven't seen ANYONE speak about this event or FIFA. Usually there are comments in world chat about real life events, but for this there hasn't been a single peep. They throw this event at us and I'm a guild master and I can't explain it to my guildies. Try to read up here on the forums and it's as clear as mud. I despise sports. Have ZERO interest in participating in something I haven't got a clue about. Have ZERO interest in 'betting', especially on something I have ZERO interest in. Oh, and did I mention... I have ZERO space to waste in my bag on things I have NO interest in.

I'll collect the seeds from devo and plant them and then HOPE they give us a straight exchange if we want NO part in this cockamamie creative DUD
                            Knight - 45 mil BR
                            100% FREE player

Comment

I'm still not quite sure if I understand this event completely. I just know that I need to plant the seeds I get from 100 devo daily and exchange them for badges. My question is can I just exchange the seeds for team badges near the end of the exchange event (seeing there's still like 12 days more to go) or do I have to exchange the seeds for badges now?

Comment

Working...
                              X