Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cip Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World Cip Event

    once we planted the plants! and get the tv token! and once we chosen a cert by the exchange!

    WHAT DO WE DO WITH THEM ?????? keep in inventory?????? or will their be a event pop up????????? to use them can a mod explain or r2 rep

  • #2
    It looks like you use the TV Star 2018s for team badges - these will be used for your bets on the teams that will do well in the World Cup (pay attention to the exchange dates for these badges). Following that, there will be the Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Finals, and Championship rounds for the World Cup, in real life. You'll use your team badges in the appropriate exchanges as the rounds become available, since there's no way to know now what teams will be in each round (again, pay attention to the exchange dates as they come available).

    The better the teams you pick do, which I would presume means your luck in having the appropriate badges for the appropriate exchanges as they come available, and luck to be holding appropriate badges aside for the teams that don't lose, while keeping in mind future rounds, the more Octopus Paul 2018s you'll get for the Octopus Paul 2018 Exchange.

    That said, the only confirmed information we have is that there are the round exchanges coming in July. The rest is my take on the event with how it's structured. You will be able to exchange your badges at each round, but, rounds closer to the championship will likely payout more Octopus Paul 2018s, but you risk losing if you hold onto badges for a team that doesn't progress to the next round. I wouldn't put all my balls in one basket, for sure.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

    Comment


    • #3


      LMAO memorylane ( since there's no way to know now what teams will be in each round (again, pay attention to the exchange dates as they come available).
      )

      eres the schedule https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/ lmao


      we need a guide to this event and more detailed explanation is required

      1: we exchange tv tokens for a team badge then do u keep badge throughout the world cup or ave to buy again for next match ?

      2: how do the points system work as u need a lot of octopuss tokens to exchange for certain rewards EXAMPLE : u buy Russia wins today 1st match so wat does it give how many tokens for rewards ? if they draw how many tokens ? if they loose then it be defo 0 tokens as reward

      as devs just rush in head first without proper explanations ppl wont know what to do I logged on this morning and havnt got a clue except plant and exchange for badges
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-14-2018, 06:16 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        as russia is playing 2day do u get as many russia badges as u can or just 1 ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok, so say you choose Iran in the first round and they lose all their matches, you then exchange the badges you got on the exchange day, which should be day 15 of the event. Do not hang on to them as they will then be useless after that exchange period. After that the next round teams will then be up on hot events for you to choose who you think will go to the next round. It is a repeat and rinse process. For point 2 there Harry, it isn't based on per match, its based on per round. Does that help?

          Also there doesn't seem to be a limit in badges, so it seems you can buy as many as you want.

          Choose wisely, or if you have no idea, ask a European player they will tell you
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

          To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

          Any support questions ... Support

          Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

          Comment


          • #6
            im a european player hahahaa so i know wat teams to go for hahahaha

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
              Ok, so say you choose Iran in the first round and they lose all their matches, you then exchange the badges you got on the exchange day, which should be day 15 of the event. Do not hang on to them as they will then be useless after that exchange period. After that the next round teams will then be up on hot events for you to choose who you think will go to the next round. It is a repeat and rinse process. For point 2 there Harry, it isn't based on per match, its based on per round. Does that help?

              Also there doesn't seem to be a limit in badges, so it seems you can buy as many as you want.

              Choose wisely, or if you have no idea, ask a European player they will tell you
              How does really work , if 1st match Russia - Arabic Saudi endet with 5 - 0 .... what actually we can do with badge if we can't use them ? G M maybe in game sometin missing I think .... since u put them in hot events the badge but world cup started already .... well , R2 ( 7 road ) ... maybe you are a bit late to make them use ...what do you think ?
              IGN: Yummy from S106

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R26211131 View Post

                How does really work , if 1st match Russia - Arabic Saudi endet with 5 - 0 .... what actually we can do with badge if we can't use them ? G M maybe in game sometin missing I think .... since u put them in hot events the badge but world cup started already .... well , R2 ( 7 road ) ... maybe you are a bit late to make them use ...what do you think ?
                Please read the instructions in this thread, then let us know if you still have questions: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...orld-cup-event
                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  It looks like you use the TV Star 2018s for team badges - these will be used for your bets on the teams that will do well in the World Cup (pay attention to the exchange dates for these badges). Following that, there will be the Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Finals, and Championship rounds for the World Cup, in real life. You'll use your team badges in the appropriate exchanges as the rounds become available, since there's no way to know now what teams will be in each round (again, pay attention to the exchange dates as they come available).

                  The better the teams you pick do, which I would presume means your luck in having the appropriate badges for the appropriate exchanges as they come available, and luck to be holding appropriate badges aside for the teams that don't lose, while keeping in mind future rounds, the more Octopus Paul 2018s you'll get for the Octopus Paul 2018 Exchange.

                  That said, the only confirmed information we have is that there are the round exchanges coming in July. The rest is my take on the event with how it's structured. You will be able to exchange your badges at each round, but, rounds closer to the championship will likely payout more Octopus Paul 2018s, but you risk losing if you hold onto badges for a team that doesn't progress to the next round. I wouldn't put all my balls in one basket, for sure.
                  pardon me.. I might be stupid.. and I really dont like socker.. not one bit.. but would u please explain how and where will those octopus paul`s be dropping if I have the bagdes of the winning team?
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So right now there is no way to get octopus paul. My guess is after this first tv star exchange is over or closer to the end of the world cup, they will add a badge for octopus paul exchange.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If I have read the topic well this is what you can do. Try to find the WK schedule on internet and follow it daily. Find some info about the players and you can decide what you wager for. The top 2 off each poule goes to the next round 1/8 finale. Before this round start you can wager on the team that proberly will win the battle. Trade the tv stars for country badges from the country you will think that will be Champion or split them to several other country. Top country who make a change are in my eyes: Germany or Brasil.
                      Ingame name: MrHolland
                      Server: EST, R2games
                      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                      Toon: Knight
                      Guild: LEGION

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

                        pardon me.. I might be stupid.. and I really dont like socker.. not one bit.. but would u please explain how and where will those octopus paul`s be dropping if I have the bagdes of the winning team?
                        World Cup is currently in the Group Phase. We don't bet on these matches. What we will be betting on is the Knock Out phase. You'll get Octopus Pauls during these rounds, with more OPs based on how well the team you have badges for is doing - we've been told the cost per badge will increase in the later rounds, so keep that in mind. There will be more, more expensive, TV Star badge exchanges later as the teams narrow down.

                        The dates of the Knock Out rounds are important, as betting will happen the day before the first match. If you switch to bracket view on that page, it will look like Eud Dom and works the same way. The Group Phase is to figure out which teams will be in the brackets. Just like Eud Dom, you can't bet on matches until the list populates, with the difference here being that you can bet for each round. Octopus Paul is the payout currency for your bets.
                        Rules of the Forum are found here.

                        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                        For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          AS START OF EVENT IS SHOWING 32 TEAMS as I figured out as its group stage choose 16 teams u think that will reach last 16 if you chosen a team that's eliminated before last 16 r2 should place a exchange so we can exchnage eliminated badges to get low quantity of the octupuss pauls

                          last 16 choose teams that will reach quarter finals by betting eliminated teams u exchange for the octupuss

                          quarter finals choose teams that will reach semi finals by betting eliminated teams u exchange for the octupuss

                          semi finals choose teams that will reach finals by betting eliminated teams u exchange for the octupuss

                          that's what I think this event is run like BUT as devs havnt told us whats happening its only a guess

                          I don't know if r2 will add anything special for 3rd place playoffs

                          as its winners runners up and 3rd place podiums in world cup
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-17-2018, 05:04 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X