castle war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castle war

i know there will be a topic allready about this but cant find.. when they gonna reduce sign up fee for this 1??? its way higher then the other events and the rewards are bogus ... whipe stuff
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-01-2018, 03:33 PM.

We are not given direct feedback for suggestions we've forwarded.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

dunno why it takes months before they adjust it the rewards are not worth this ammount of guild wealth a well guess we have to wait and see

Comment

ppl still play castle wars ?

rewards are rubbish

gameplay is rubbish

when fee is low enough and much better rewards then I may think about signing my guild up for it

at this time I'm not wasting guild wealth for rewards we get during the game anyway

Comment

devs wreck the game an expect we keep paying them enough whales left but still to many playing before they might chance it or pull the plug

Comment

If they don't upgrade from Flash, that might kill the game in itself. Maybe what R2 is waiting for is support of Flash to go away so that as players are no longer able to get in and play, they can say everything is working fine, the issue is on your end =P
            Seriously though, if they don't upgrade from Flash, the long term future of the US version of Wartune is very limited.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
              , if they don't upgrade from Flash, the long term future of the US version of Wartune is very limited.
              7road have allready rereleased wartune on html5 calling it Wartune Reborn, only available on 7's platform. So they have no reason to convert this flash version over.

DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post

7road have allready rereleased wartune on html5 calling it Wartune Reborn, only available on 7's platform. So they have no reason to convert this flash version over.
                Are you sure that wartune reborn is on html5? I have played this and thought it used flash and always wondered why they wouldn't have used html5. Loaded reborn up and when I block flash, it doesn't allow the game to load.
                Last edited by R262181389; 07-04-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

so how t f works this castle war today 7vs8 6 of them stayed whole battle in base and we won by 50 points orso? how is it possible that they could keep up with us and almost beat us?? it smell's

Comment

strange thing is 1 that dun make kills got more points then 1 that made kills

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                      strange thing is 1 that dun make kills got more points then 1 that made kills
                      I feel like screenshots would be very useful in helping you explain what you are seeing.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunereborn.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1963751Wartune Reborn sure does use flash my dears
                        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                          when they gonna reduce sign up fee for this 1??? its way higher then the other events and the rewards are bogus ... whipe stuff
                          To the topic of the thread, I agree with reducing sign-up cost for this event, or perhaps adding much more meaningful and bountiful rewards for guilds running it.

How about victors getting resonance crystals and terra grass and ascension stones? Say 2-5 of each in a win, maybe the same 2-5 more for finishing in Top 3 in points that night. Wouldn't take much to make rewards worth playing nightly. That *is* the point of having events, right?...getting people to play them?
                          Last edited by Centaur0001; 05-25-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

costs are way to high for the rewards we get...but it is better then tanks, which lag made it unplayable, many times in tanks I would still be loading & the battle was over as your foes loaded first destroyed your tanks as you waited to get in or the massive flash action would freeze your flash drive, then you had to hope the battle would end as quick as possible so you did not get booted for no score change due to inactivity
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                            X