Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

get rid of guild kick not leaveing you guildless for 24H!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get rid of guild kick not leaveing you guildless for 24H!

people are useing this loophole and takeing advantage of it... going from one guild to another its not right all i suggest is kicking does not inc no guild penalty basicly a guild on my server is useing it so their members who cant get in on gb go over to their alt guild and get in on gb then they come back

so ask to join in the fun xD

Comment

+1. Its a shame to punish decent players, but its an abuse.

Comment

Just have a kick cooldown, You get kicked you cant join GB for a week
        CRCSUX
        Knight
        S50

Comment

leaving and being kick should have the same penalty to avoid players jumping easily from one guild to another.

Comment

but not prevent abuse of guild masters kicking people for no reason, reason for which no cooldown was created if you were kicked
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
              but not prevent abuse of guild masters kicking people for no reason, reason for which no cooldown was created if you were kicked
              Point taken

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
                Just have a kick cooldown, You get kicked you cant join GB for a week
                that would work i guess !maybe 2 days longer than a week

Comment

Mind if i ask how this will be abused?

u can't participate in 2 guild battles in 1 day (yes i tried)

and if a person leaves then if he/she is asking to come back again then u can choose to accept or to deny their request right
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    Mind if i ask how this will be abused?

u can't participate in 2 guild battles in 1 day (yes i tried)

and if a person leaves then if he/she is asking to come back again then u can choose to accept or to deny their request right
                    You don't want to face the top guild in the final? Not a problem. While your guild is facing a no-show team just send your top guys over to another guild and help them beat your main rival in the first round then send your guildies back.

The other issue is if you have too many for guild battle then just create a sister guild you can send them over to to be able to participate and send them back.

Personally I don't feel that the cooldown when you leave on your own accord is balanced with being kicked. Players just ask to be kicked when they want to leave and it is a punishment to make them leave by themselves so they get the cooldown. The other known issue is with guild contribution. You lose whatever you have left when you get kicked.
                    Last edited by R24877577; 01-20-2013, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                      You don't want to face the top guild in the final? Not a problem. While your guild is facing a no-show team just send your top guys over to another guild and help them beat your main rival in the first round then send your guildies back.

The other issue is if you have too many for guild battle then just create a sister guild you can send them over to to be able to participate and send them back.

Personally I don't feel that the cooldown when you leave on your own accord is balanced with being kicked. Players just ask to be kicked when they want to leave and it is a punishment to make them leave by themselves so they get the cooldown. The other known issue is with guild contribution. You lose whatever you have left when you get kicked.
                      thing is this can cause lots of problems

cause the only way to remove the Cooldown is by spending some heavy balens just to remove the CD

thats 1 reason why

there is another reason
                      that is

The guild swap on members well thats called a strategy

its a well known strategy which i think is best left a strategy

besides if ur server top guild is weak enough to die just by having 2 guilds merge temporarily then they don't deserve to be top

my server top guild can WHACK any guild by hopeless defeat
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                      X