Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazed1666
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?
    I rent them, have rented them since they became available.. =(

Leave a comment:

• anna11
    replied
    yes i agree with all the suggestions this is the only game i play that the Inventory space is so bad,

I can no longer do all the big spender events and recharge events due to not having the Inventory space to store the items we get from these events.

So as i see it they are just hurting them self by not having the Inventory space,

I have no free spaces in guild vault and only have 6 spaces free from my 5 pages in my Inventory and 2 full pages free in Treasure Inventory just going to waste

I agree as all players of wartune does some thing has to be done about this
    Last edited by anna11; 07-02-2018, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I would like to see all things that have inventory space elsewhere be stored there - such as dimension coords, holy forge materials, clothing items, farm items, etc.

I don't think they are going to touch Treasure Inventory, but will and crystal shards really should be included..

Or, they could take those last two pages of inventory and let us buy those permanently, for bound balens. Does anyone actually rent those two pages?

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    agreed with all ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Crazed1666
    replied
    Bravo on all suggestions! Any of numbers 1, 2 and 4, or all of them would reduce the daily frustration of Wartune! I have nearly 3 full pages of treasure inventory that will never get used.. We are in dire need of some inventory modifications!

Leave a comment:

• LadyGazoo
    replied
    Great Idea.
    Last edited by LadyGazoo; 07-03-2018, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X