No announcement yet.

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I allready rent those 2 pages, but I asked it manny times before if they can let us put more stuff in the treasure bag
    but R2 keep ignore me on that question

the 3 pages in the guild vault are also not a good option, as it cost pretty much wealth for those few days

but its irritating to see you have empty pages in your treasure bag but nothing you can put in there !!!!
    and your short on space
    Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Fully agreed evel, c yaa around hehe

Comment

The easiest solution would be for them to classify more items as "treasure" as the different items that currently go there only take up about a page and a half of space, leaving a lot of unused space.

Comment

To those concerned about will/res shards taking too much space in inventory. Just synthesize them into level 1 will crystal/res reduction crystal and problem is gone

Comment

Devs should increase stack for lot items among them mahra, sep, sc and such just like with spirit fushion shard that i got 20k off in 1 slot... and also event items that stack to 999 should stack to 9999. That is really THE easiest and fastest way! Also same cloths and same mount should be stackable also.

Comment

If one item can stack to over 100k, why can't all items? I have over 100k of those fusion spirit shards and it only takes up one space.

Comment

Just bumping this so it doesn't get forgotten.

Comment

Suggestions posted on the forum are forwarded every Thursday. This one is always on that list.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you VERY much for that. I'm sure inventory space will continue to grow scarcer with each new update/instance that gets added.

Comment

Many added materials in the game, we needed extra space in the character inventory and guild inventory. We can't just sell those items coz as we needed them for exchange (i.e. Adventurous Voyage) and in the event. I have a full inventory both character and guild. Both character (with extended inventory) and guild inventory are full. Hopefully developer will listen to the sentiments of the players.

Comment

Every survey opportunity, I say we need more inventory space and every patch, they add more inventory bloat without any additional space. Many of the things they add really don't make sense. We can fish, but that gives us more inventory clutter that can be used only for voyage. So why not have the items from fishing stored in the voyage screen rather than clogging our inventories with more garbage? Goddess is nice, but even more inventory bloat. How about giving a separate inventory for it, like we have for pennants?

Comment

they preffer to be jerks instead of giving us more space... think will end up that you have just 1slot for all new stuff .... still nanoying that i bought the treasure inventory and have 3 pages doing nothing.......... the lame ones need to classify more stuff to treasure

Comment

I will ask if the devs have given any feedback on this suggestion, and will push for feedback if not, just to see if they are planning for it, or if they have an excuse for why it hasn't happened yet.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Btw the pennant stuff is not destroyable or sellable... shouldn't something like that in valuable? because you can't use the engrave stone because of the lack of ascension stones.
                              I am over 10k of those engrave stones now... takes 2 spaces and i guess there are ppl with more then 10k

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                                Btw the pennant stuff is not destroyable or sellable... shouldn't something like that in valuable? because you can't use the engrave stone because of the lack of ascension stones.
                                I am over 10k of those engrave stones now... takes 2 spaces and i guess there are ppl with more then 10k
                                you have engrave stone event 2k per day x3 or x7 days to use for max rewards get in some green penants full it and recycle after. that way you will use that engrave stone and get rewards from events. Cuz of that event lots ppl dont have engrave stones at all or some little amount

Comment

Working...
                                X