No announcement yet.

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dev's refusal to change ALL stacks to the infinite amount that Fusion Shards has is one of the major reasons people are leaving this game in droves. We SEE it can be done, but they insist on infuriating players by ignoring our pleas. If they EVER relent, we'll be able to go YEARS without inventory problems... if they'd just LISTEN and DO IT! I'm not a programmer, but I'm SURE it would probably take one programmer less than an hour to change them all.. then we players would ALL save hours every week having to try and manipulate our bags to make room. I for sure(!!) know my blood pressure wouldn't keep hitting the roof every time I try to go and collect devo rewards.

Comment

• Well definitely agree that the stacks should change beyond 9999 and like the Fusion Shards there over 20k. So, why not at least make everything stack to like 70k that will help so much. I've had all the pages in guild vault and in inventory including the gem bag.

Even though I been on and off the game since I started sometimes I run into the problem of not having enough space. Increasing the limit of items is one of the easiest things to offer the players especially when they are keep adding new items to game. It shouldn't change the code that much and will make everyone a lot happier playing. To be honest we don't need any more bag spaces if they increase the limit to like 70k. That's only 7 stacks of 9999 into one and I wouldn't mind having only 2 or 3 stacks of some items if they stacked that high. If that can be the limit no one would need more inventory space because most of everything will be in one inventory space.

I think the game dev's think there isn't a reason to increase the stack limit since there is no reason why you should have more than 1 stack of items since there events are limited to 3k at a time. Or that there's enough space from vault and inventory bags to hold every item at least one stack.

Failure on there part though, since like the extra henna, milk, holy forge items, and other items that gets collected every week and we cant just part with it for so little gold. This game is all about being a hoard and collecting so many items for that off chance that something will happen with events.

Then there are items that they completely forgot about like pendants.

I'm definitely for some type of change and with another new patch on its way with an increase on items I think they should consider it.

Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

• Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
        Well definitely agree that the stacks should change beyond 9999 and like the Fusion Shards there over 20k. So, why not at least make everything stack to like 70k that will help so much. I've had all the pages in guild vault and in inventory including the gem bag.

Even though I been on and off the game since I started sometimes I run into the problem of not having enough space. Increasing the limit of items is one of the easiest things to offer the players especially when they are keep adding new items to game. It shouldn't change the code that much and will make everyone a lot happier playing. To be honest we don't need any more bag spaces if they increase the limit to like 70k. That's only 7 stacks of 9999 into one and I wouldn't mind having only 2 or 3 stacks of some items if they stacked that high. If that can be the limit no one would need more inventory space because most of everything will be in one inventory space.

I think the game dev's think there isn't a reason to increase the stack limit since there is no reason why you should have more than 1 stack of items since there events are limited to 3k at a time. Or that there's enough space from vault and inventory bags to hold every item at least one stack.

Failure on there part though, since like the extra henna, milk, holy forge items, and other items that gets collected every week and we cant just part with it for so little gold. This game is all about being a hoard and collecting so many items for that off chance that something will happen with events.

Then there are items that they completely forgot about like pendants.

I'm definitely for some type of change and with another new patch on its way with an increase on items I think they should consider it.
        PLEASE don't suggest restricting what I called infinite, we need them all converted to Fusion Spirit's current amount. One of my guildies has her stack at 157K and it's still going. Some very good reasons for needing more than one stack's worth, 'surprise events that they've had in the past that allowed us to exchange 9K Mahra (etc) for rewards per day for a week, Developing Potions to reach the higher skill levels, and (for me) lack of time to go thru the tedious process of working all those Dragonchant Talismans (I have stacks of gold chests with no room to open them), and farm animals to save up gold for working astrals... one day I WILL use my saved VIP cards and auto run them to level 10s, but I want to make SURE I have enough gold to do them all. One day, one day, one day... but for now, I'm wasting too much time per day trying to keep spaces clear.

They also need to make changes so we don't have items in our inventory we can't sell or get rid of in some way without forcing us to leave our guild and sending it to mail just so we can delete them. Inventory is hard enough to manage without spending an hour trying to get everything put back in our vault.
        Last edited by bertalt; 08-08-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• We have a new patch 9.0 coming, pre launch servers have it and looks like this problem will only get worse. Looks like several more new items to store and no addition to inventory space added. Are they trying to run players off? Not just talking about this issue but a collection of many issues, it sure seems like it.

I am not a programmer but seems like they could do a couple of easy things to solve the problem like letting more items go into treasure inventory, let all things stack like fusion spirit shard.

They want players to get rid of anything they may not currently need, so when they actually do bring something out in the future that uses items players got rid of, they hope players will spend

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            We have a new patch 9.0 coming, pre launch servers have it and looks like this problem will only get worse. Looks like several more new items to store and no addition to inventory space added. Are they trying to run players off? Not just talking about this issue but a collection of many issues, it sure seems like it.

I am not a programmer but seems like they could do a couple of easy things to solve the problem like letting more items go into treasure inventory, let all things stack like fusion spirit shard.

They want players to get rid of anything they may not currently need, so when they actually do bring something out in the future that uses items players got rid of, they hope players will spend
            yeah I agree their

add stuff to treasure inventory like goddess accessory stuff cuties stuff fusion spirit stuff henna and adv henna then maybe we ave enough space

and either the devs don t wanna do this they want us to sell all the stuff we don't basically need

best idea I seen they gave us a exchange for some stuff back last year why don't they do same again

or maybe they want us to spend spend spend on inventory upgrades

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

yeah I agree their

add stuff to treasure inventory like goddess accessory stuff cuties stuff fusion spirit stuff henna and adv henna then maybe we ave enough space

and either the devs don t wanna do this they want us to sell all the stuff we don't basically need

best idea I seen they gave us a exchange for some stuff back last year why don't they do same again

or maybe they want us to spend spend spend on inventory upgrades
              "stuff" is NOT treasure, leave those pages alone. They should just do as bertalt suggested and make ALL of the stacks infinite. We have so many items that we get in SUCH abundance (mahra, sepulcrums, henna, etc) and they keep shoving more of it down our throats every day with gift piles, etc, that being able to combine all of our stacks into one would open up a LOT of room. Even if you think that you KNOW you don't need this stuff, you know you need to hold onto it 'just in case'.

Comment

• Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post

"stuff" is NOT treasure, leave those pages alone. They should just do as bertalt suggested and make ALL of the stacks infinite. We have so many items that we get in SUCH abundance (mahra, sepulcrums, henna, etc) and they keep shoving more of it down our throats every day with gift piles, etc, that being able to combine all of our stacks into one would open up a LOT of room. Even if you think that you KNOW you don't need this stuff, you know you need to hold onto it 'just in case'.
                this is why no 1 has invent space cuz they hoard the useless rubbish hoping for something that's not going to come or a event that's not ever going to return

Comment

• or can we get confirmation of what is now effectivley useless in game now that we can safely remove/sell as the will never be used again, and/or an exchange will never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                    or can we get confirmation of what is now effectivley useless in game now that we can safely remove/sell as the will never be used again, and/or an exchange will never happen.
                    They can't even inform us of a patch being released, are you kidding?!?! Another game site I play on gives players two full months advance notice of games being removed or added, and at least a week's notice of a special event coming up... they CARE about their players.

Comment

• They can't just make all stacks infinite. I've asked about that.

What we did do was compile a list of items that most people would generally have many stacks of just by playing the game, without doing any hoarding (including animals and items for systems that can be maxed with no future use), or saving for events we won't be getting back (cast stones, for example), with a particular focus on things we need other things to use our things with (such as pennant engrave stones, holy forge materials). That list has been forwarded along in the hopes that it's small enough that it will get the same large stack limit fusion spirit shards have, but large enough that everyone will gain a fair amount of much needed space no matter what stage of the game they are in. And now we wait and see.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        They can't just make all stacks infinite. I've asked about that.

What we did do was compile a list of items that most people would generally have many stacks of just by playing the game, without doing any hoarding (including animals and items for systems that can be maxed with no future use), or saving for events we won't be getting back (cast stones, for example), with a particular focus on things we need other things to use our things with (such as pennant engrave stones, holy forge materials). That list has been forwarded along in the hopes that it's small enough that it will get the same large stack limit fusion spirit shards have, but large enough that everyone will gain a fair amount of much needed space no matter what stage of the game they are in. And now we wait and see.
                        making some of the items to be able to put in the treasure inventory would help free up room for new items that player get with new patches or new events that players save for

Comment

• Originally posted by thor31 View Post

making some of the items to be able to put in the treasure inventory would help free up room for new items that player get with new patches or new events that players save for
                          Only specific items qualify as Treasure. The devs have no plan to label non-treasure items as treasure.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• i payed enough for the 5 pages while 2 are enough.. they need to expand list of treasure thingy's.. or put the 2 pages not used to the normal inventory....

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Only specific items qualify as Treasure. The devs have no plan to label non-treasure items as treasure.
                              I have all 5 pages open, along with 3 pages of vault and treasure inventory open, but still in a constant struggle with inventory space.

Looking at the spare items I have, most of them are really just full stacks of upgrade materials saved up for events or waiting to be consumed by voyage and marriage tree. If they increase the stack size to a much bigger number, such as 99,999 or 999,999, more than half the boxes can be freed up. I wouldn't ask for an extra page or moving anything to profile or treasure inventory immediately, but a stack size change should be relatively trivial (if they coded it as a configuration or hardcoded it only at one place). It doesn't have to be done on all items at once. Just a few at a time makes a huge difference on the longer run.

Comment

• Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

I have all 5 pages open, along with 3 pages of vault and treasure inventory open, but still in a constant struggle with inventory space.

Looking at the spare items I have, most of them are really just full stacks of upgrade materials saved up for events or waiting to be consumed by voyage and marriage tree. If they increase the stack size to a much bigger number, such as 99,999 or 999,999, more than half the boxes can be freed up. I wouldn't ask for an extra page or moving anything to profile or treasure inventory immediately, but a stack size change should be relatively trivial (if they coded it as a configuration or hardcoded it only at one place). It doesn't have to be done on all items at once. Just a few at a time makes a huge difference on the longer run.
                                That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.

Comment

Working...
                                X