Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should be a start if they upped half of your list memory

Comment

• It's totally insane that they added the new items to the regular inventory pages......I have all 5 pages open and am constantly having to either sell stuff or move it to the vault (and then eventually sell it). I swear I spend half my time online managing inventory and quite frankly am getting sick of it..

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.
        Great minds think alike
        Thanks for doing this for us and looking forward to seeing its effect *claps hands*

Comment

• To be fair, they allow Fusion Spirits to be stacked now, so that's one great improvement. I rarely see anyone else (other than myself) saving up those colorful balls for future use, but still, it's a great step forward. Hopefully some day all the 9,999 (or 99, or 999) full stacks will become one bigger stack. Not need to use an infinite number. 99,999 or 999,999 is possibly good enough. One item at a time they can help us free up tons of space. So please keep this up!

Comment

• 99999 would be fine or throw more to treasure inventory cus have 2and half page left un used since start...

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.
              That would be fantastic if they listen... maybe in a few weeks they will apply it hopefully. since with the new items in patch easy added another 20 items and the judgment stones alone will be a trouble later down the line when you need enough to synth and evo to level up the skills.

Thanks for all the help hopefully they will increase the items you mention.
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

• Hey MemoryLane:

It has been some months since the last reply on this thread.
                Is there any progress on this topic? Do they plan on giving a higher stack size for some items?

Well, at least they should increase stack size to 99,999 for regular henna. This is the most common item at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                  Hey MemoryLane:

It has been some months since the last reply on this thread.
                  Is there any progress on this topic? Do they plan on giving a higher stack size for some items?

Well, at least they should increase stack size to 99,999 for regular henna. This is the most common item at the moment.
                  normal henna just sell it as once u ave done tattoos engraving and maxed out tatts just save adv henna for events

Comment

• just have to unload unnecessary items or sell to free up your inventory. Don't think developer will prioritize inventory expansion.

Comment

• just have to unload unnecessary items or sell to free up your inventory. Don't think developer will prioritize inventory expansion.

Comment

• this might be dumb question where exactly is the treasure inventory page I see nothing marked with that name, also what does the small sign with 2 arrows pointing different do?

Comment

• The treasure inventory is a separate tab in your inventory. Once you pay (bound balen or normal balen, if I recall) to unlock it, then your gems get stored there. Its not the tabs along the top; those are for the inventory pages. Instead, when your inventory is open, look to the right side. You'll see the top tab is "inventory" and the one below that is "Treasure Inventory"

Comment

• I agree with proposed fixes, its my least favourite part of the game inv management and have to leave guild once a month to store stuff in mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
                              I agree with proposed fixes, its my least favourite part of the game inv management and have to leave guild once a month to store stuff in mail.
                              start using some of the stuff and you do not need to leave a guild to store in mail
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

• The Mail idea works but boy it becomes a doozy when u have to renew it.. we need at least another 3 pages of inventory.. Sucks when u on a roll and get the pop up inventory full lol
                                Player: Vix
                                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Resurgence
                                Lvl 80
                                Class: Archer
                                BR: () crappy

Comment

Working...
                                X