Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immilyn
    started a topic Inventory Expansion

Inventory Expansion

I know it has been mentioned in a couple of other threads but in light of the new materials this most recent patch has introduced as well as future materials that are surely on their way increasing our ability to store additional items seems to be something that is becoming paramount. To this end I have a few suggestions.

1. Move all "shards" to the existing Treasure Inventory page. Clothing shards, will shards, crystal shards, fashion shards, tanks mount shard, the 12 different relic shards, etc. If it has the word shard attached to it, place in the Treasure inventory.

2. Move all dimension coordinates to the Dimension Coordinate Inventory located in the Mystic Gate/Dimension interface. That would move all coordinates completely out of our normal inventory.

3. Make Developing Potions a 'currency' that goes into our profile page instead of an inventory hog (especially when players are accruing the 100k+ needed for a level 10 advanced guild skill).

4. Add an new inventory tab similar to Treasure Inventory called "Guardians" or "Otherworldly" or anything else you like that would be logical and place all sylph, eudaemon, and willpower related items there. Even if this is a bound balen purchase just as Treasure Inventory is it would still help to ease many players that are bursting at the seems right now.

Implementing any/all of these in their suggested or in a modified form would surely be appreciated. Anyone else care to weigh in or make any suggested modifications to what I have proposed here? Thanks in advance

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.
    That would be fantastic if they listen... maybe in a few weeks they will apply it hopefully. since with the new items in patch easy added another 20 items and the judgment stones alone will be a trouble later down the line when you need enough to synth and evo to level up the skills.

Thanks for all the help hopefully they will increase the items you mention.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    99999 would be fine or throw more to treasure inventory cus have 2and half page left un used since start...

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    To be fair, they allow Fusion Spirits to be stacked now, so that's one great improvement. I rarely see anyone else (other than myself) saving up those colorful balls for future use, but still, it's a great step forward. Hopefully some day all the 9,999 (or 99, or 999) full stacks will become one bigger stack. Not need to use an infinite number. 99,999 or 999,999 is possibly good enough. One item at a time they can help us free up tons of space. So please keep this up!

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    That's exactly what I'm trying for this time around. I submitted a list of about 20 items that could really benefit from being all one stack, instead of the many stacks most of us probably have.
    Great minds think alike
    Thanks for doing this for us and looking forward to seeing its effect *claps hands*

Leave a comment:

• clicker
    replied
    It's totally insane that they added the new items to the regular inventory pages......I have all 5 pages open and am constantly having to either sell stuff or move it to the vault (and then eventually sell it). I swear I spend half my time online managing inventory and quite frankly am getting sick of it..

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    should be a start if they upped half of your list memory

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

I have all 5 pages open, along with 3 pages of vault and treasure inventory open, but still in a constant struggle with inventory space.

Looking at the spare items I have, most of them are really just full stacks of upgrade materials saved up for events or waiting to be consumed by voyage and marriage tree. If they increase the stack size to a much bigger number, such as 99,999 or 999,999, more than half the boxes can be freed up. I wouldn't ask for an extra page or moving anything to profile or treasure inventory immediately, but a stack size change should be relatively trivial (if they coded it as a configuration or hardcoded it only at one place). It doesn't have to be done on all items at once. Just a few at a time makes a huge difference on the longer run.

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied

Only specific items qualify as Treasure. The devs have no plan to label non-treasure items as treasure.
    I have all 5 pages open, along with 3 pages of vault and treasure inventory open, but still in a constant struggle with inventory space.

Looking at the spare items I have, most of them are really just full stacks of upgrade materials saved up for events or waiting to be consumed by voyage and marriage tree. If they increase the stack size to a much bigger number, such as 99,999 or 999,999, more than half the boxes can be freed up. I wouldn't ask for an extra page or moving anything to profile or treasure inventory immediately, but a stack size change should be relatively trivial (if they coded it as a configuration or hardcoded it only at one place). It doesn't have to be done on all items at once. Just a few at a time makes a huge difference on the longer run.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    i payed enough for the 5 pages while 2 are enough.. they need to expand list of treasure thingy's.. or put the 2 pages not used to the normal inventory....

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by thor31 View Post

making some of the items to be able to put in the treasure inventory would help free up room for new items that player get with new patches or new events that players save for
    Only specific items qualify as Treasure. The devs have no plan to label non-treasure items as treasure.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    They can't just make all stacks infinite. I've asked about that.

What we did do was compile a list of items that most people would generally have many stacks of just by playing the game, without doing any hoarding (including animals and items for systems that can be maxed with no future use), or saving for events we won't be getting back (cast stones, for example), with a particular focus on things we need other things to use our things with (such as pennant engrave stones, holy forge materials). That list has been forwarded along in the hopes that it's small enough that it will get the same large stack limit fusion spirit shards have, but large enough that everyone will gain a fair amount of much needed space no matter what stage of the game they are in. And now we wait and see.
    making some of the items to be able to put in the treasure inventory would help free up room for new items that player get with new patches or new events that players save for

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    They can't just make all stacks infinite. I've asked about that.

What we did do was compile a list of items that most people would generally have many stacks of just by playing the game, without doing any hoarding (including animals and items for systems that can be maxed with no future use), or saving for events we won't be getting back (cast stones, for example), with a particular focus on things we need other things to use our things with (such as pennant engrave stones, holy forge materials). That list has been forwarded along in the hopes that it's small enough that it will get the same large stack limit fusion spirit shards have, but large enough that everyone will gain a fair amount of much needed space no matter what stage of the game they are in. And now we wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    or can we get confirmation of what is now effectivley useless in game now that we can safely remove/sell as the will never be used again, and/or an exchange will never happen.
    They can't even inform us of a patch being released, are you kidding?!?! Another game site I play on gives players two full months advance notice of games being removed or added, and at least a week's notice of a special event coming up... they CARE about their players.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    or can we get confirmation of what is now effectivley useless in game now that we can safely remove/sell as the will never be used again, and/or an exchange will never happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X