X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhonatan.xpk
    started a topic ancient relics

ancient relics

my friends gm and mod would be possible an option of rest religuias even if it was with balens because for those who erred up the same may have chance to at least not lose all items invested that can recover type how it works with eudamon? it would be possible please, thank you very much if you can answer this topic

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Why is it useless to make just 1 purple? True you don't get the purple set effect, but you still get the blue effect. But you still get the extra stats on the purple one.

And am I the only one who doesn't understand what the OP is trying to say?
    OK, seems you are correct - I could have sworn I tried it when I first got a blue and the bonus disappeared, but you do get the lower bonus if you have two of differing quality, so I guess it does have some benefit to make one purple at a time, although the stat bonuses are small enough it's barely worth the effort, at least once you've been playing long enough to build up your BR.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    OP is asking for a recycle option on the Relics, so that he can recoup materials to use on another relic to see how it does with his party. That's why I replied that it's not really needed since we'll be building 7 relics anyway.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    And that's not even the difficult part - the ascension stones you need are extremely rare. You need 500 just to make one purple, and I've collected maybe 150 so far. Of course, it's useless to make 1 purple, you need 2 to make any sense. So, 6 maxed blues, 1000 ascension stones, and then you can actually advance them :P
    Why is it useless to make just 1 purple? True you don't get the purple set effect, but you still get the blue effect. But you still get the extra stats on the purple one.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    And that's not even the difficult part - the ascension stones you need are extremely rare. You need 500 just to make one purple, and I've collected maybe 150 so far. Of course, it's useless to make 1 purple, you need 2 to make any sense. So, 6 maxed blues, 1000 ascension stones, and then you can actually advance them :P
    Why is it useless to just make 1 purple? True you don't get the set effect with 1 blue and 1 purple but you still get extra stats that come with a purple one, 2 of the stats get raised and an additional 3rd stat is added.

And am I the only one that doesn't understand what the OP is trying to say?

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    :/ then i need to find new blue one 1st thats annoying need 3 to make 1 :/
    Last edited by R22289894; 07-15-2018, 03:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    how to make them purple from blue? got 2 the same maxxed and the 500 stones needed but still im missing something to upgrade from blue to purple
    You need 3 maxed blues to make a purple. Then, after you click on the one you are making purple, you need to double click the two extra blues to light up the Requirement slots.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    how to make them purple from blue? got 2 the same maxxed and the 500 stones needed but still im missing something to upgrade from blue to purple

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkToo View Post
    what are the requirements to be able to use pennets? I have all relics most at 1 star and one with 3 cresents.
    Only requirement is Class Advancement.

Leave a comment:

• DarkToo
    replied
    what are the requirements to be able to use pennets? I have all relics most at 1 star and one with 3 cresents.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I don't see this one happening. If you go to your Resonance tab, and enchant one of the slots using resonance crystals, you'll be able to use a percentage of the stats from those relics. You'll eventually want 7 upgraded relics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X