Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add a dmg timer to domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a dmg timer to domain

We suffering from these long fights in domain, it would be nice to add a dmg timer like in sylph arena, arena, bg.......... etc
    fights are taking 6 mins :/
    Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

That happens if you both have witches and also lack damage output.

Upgrade you team so yo can do high damage and the fights won't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

Are you serious ?? who doesnt have a witch in his team ?
      Knightmare S649

Comment

me i dun have a witch yet

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
          me i dun have a witch yet
          Because you are a new player im 45mil and all my peers have all the willpowers.so im talking about old players issue here to be clear.
          Knightmare S649

Comment

Originally posted by shaher1975 View Post

Are you serious ?? who doesnt have a witch in his team ?
            I'd recommend reading the entire line... the part after the 'AND' is quite critical...

Comment

im not a new player xD waiting for stuff to max both eudeamons before making mage.. but dmg timer would be nice add just like they do every where

Comment

and the fights wont last long???? i think you are not that high on the food chain yet ... the matches go to timer 90% of the time unless 1 does not have a seawitch
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

and the fights wont last long???? i think you are not that high on the food chain yet ... the matches go to timer 90% of the time unless 1 does not have a seawitch
                  What counts as high on the food chain? I have been ranked top 20 in ares all season so far...

90% of my fights are decided in he first few rounds, generally in my favour unless they are much bigger...

Comment

What counts as high on the food chain? I have been ranked top 20 in ares all season so far...

90% of my fights are decided in he first few rounds, generally in my favour unless they are much bigger...
                    ranked top 20 ares does say nothing about your eudamons' to start with Ares is the luck of the draw who you battle and with the stunn relic its often who throws the stunn first wins these days so there is no fighting there anyway. except the how do i stunn some 1 fast.

So if your battle;s end within the first few rounds often that in your favour then i wonder if you play the top 1 or the bottom 1 of the 2 domains cause my battles i do are mainly to the timer unless they A) do not show up or B) are 1 of the few players i can not beat in eudamon domain and even those are often getting close to timer . for the rest the 1's that do show up is often a timer decision on who get the winner status.

So if you top 20 ares player are on the normal eud domain (the 1 where oyu fain normal rewards not for will power then i would suggest you start doing the other since that would be more fair for the smaller players without will.powers.

Theonlyghost

Comment

I'd have to disagree with that. When teams are fairly evenly matched, they get bogged down in a cycle of 3-4 turns of damage which is totally erased by sea witch. Repeat for 6 minutes. Time up chooses winner. I specify teams because even when player BRs in the bracket are fairly close, I still see pretty big variation in team strength.

Comment

ranked top 20 ares does say nothing about your eudamons' to start with Ares is the luck of the draw who you battle and with the stunn relic its often who throws the stunn first wins these days so there is no fighting there anyway. except the how do i stunn some 1 fast.
                        It has nothing to do with luck. Luck will only get you near the top once, not consistently. Everyone above me has 20+m br on me, and it's rare for stun to be the deciding factor, though it can happen.

So if your battle;s end within the first few rounds often that in your favour then i wonder if you play the top 1 or the bottom 1 of the 2 domains cause my battles i do are mainly to the timer unless they A) do not show up or B) are 1 of the few players i can not beat in eudamon domain and even those are often getting close to timer . for the rest the 1's that do show up is often a timer decision on who get the winner status.

So if you top 20 ares player are on the normal eud domain (the 1 where oyu fain normal rewards not for will power then i would suggest you start doing the other since that would be more fair for the smaller players without will.powers.
                        I do the normal one because I still need the normal rewards. My opponents range from maybe 1-2m br lower to over double my BR; all of which have a minimum of 2 willpowers (the same number I have) and many with 3 or 4. I beat the majority of the 4 willpower teams in a few rounds, because I have built up my team properly.

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                        I'd have to disagree with that. When teams are fairly evenly matched, they get bogged down in a cycle of 3-4 turns of damage which is totally erased by sea witch. Repeat for 6 minutes. Time up chooses winner. I specify teams because even when player BRs in the bracket are fairly close, I still see pretty big variation in team strength.
                        If you fail to kill a single target in 3-4 rounds, your team is underpowered in damage (or the opponent is very big and severely lack attack).

Comment

ppl dun forget miranda is perfect

Comment

Are fights so long that they are running into the next fight? If not, we may just be told that's why there's a 10 minute gap between fights. If it does run into the next fight, then we can forward a suggestion to make sure the fights ends at least a minute before the next fight is set to begin. Other than that.. I'm not seeing much support for a timer.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

No Memorylane fights stop on a timer already at i think round 8 min so you have 2 min spare before next battle when timer decides you win.

What you could suggest is to make the lower bracket of the 2 willpower free, so the smaller players can still gain rewards and battle without facing players with 2 or 3 wp's in it....
                              and if players who got wp's as well still want to do the lower bracket then they can only use normal eudeamons .
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X