top icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top icons

cant they get a fixed spot? so we can find them back easy now one moment they stand here then there quit annoying

The icons are supposed to change to move the currently active one to the main page. It doesn't always move them for some reason. Well at least on my Chrome it doesn't but usually does in Firefox.

Comment

they move sometimes they are left top 1st pages then later or other day 2nd pages right bottem or 1st pages right bottem then later left up and everything between

Comment

They were intended to bring the active icon to the first page but after patch it seems they went back to the old way. I will report it as a bug and let them know.

Comment

sometimes the active goes to 1st page but they rotate there to 1 timeleft up then somewhere down then middle etc no sticky spot for them

Comment

They are suppose to rotate to the first page so EVERYONE can see them, but because they HAVE to keep the casher icons on the first page (that most people never use, and some people only use rarely), we miss out on what's going on.unless you are extremely vigilant. Personally, I'm getting sick of all the clicking required every day. I don't know why they can't create a cash box and dump ALL those icons in it that require REAL balens and give everyone a break. I know cash pays for the game, but shoving it in everyone's face that that is their main focus has the opposite affect on me and I will never spend. I won't feed the greed.
            Knight - 45 mil BR
            100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
              They are suppose to rotate to the first page so EVERYONE can see them, but because they HAVE to keep the casher icons on the first page (that most people never use, and some people only use rarely), we miss out on what's going on.unless you are extremely vigilant. Personally, I'm getting sick of all the clicking required every day. I don't know why they can't create a cash box and dump ALL those icons in it that require REAL balens and give everyone a break. I know cash pays for the game, but shoving it in everyone's face that that is their main focus has the opposite affect on me and I will never spend. I won't feed the greed.
              There were once a design on how icons should be prioritized, but no one at the dev level is listening. Or, maybe I just ticked them off when I told them that spender based icons should be dead last as no one hardly uses them.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X