Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wil ther make pvp fair agin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

You obviously know nothing about this game - you are showing a complete ignorance of it.

All 3 classes have the ability to dispel buffs.

Mage: atk branch, Mana Miracle - 35% chance to remove 1 buff (%age applies to each target hit)
    Knight: atk branch, Decide - 750% damage and removes 1 buff (single target)
    Archer: def branch, Sonic Blast - 210% damage and removes 3 buffs (entire group)

If you lose to a mage as a knight, it's purely because you are less skilful than they are - you have almost all the advantages (or in some cases, random chance - reflects, stun, etc.).

Awakening: mage can drain 500/turn, but knight gains 800/turn (both 20%)
    HP: 10% advantage to the knight
    Damage: Knight deals significantly more damage.

Mage shield? Countered by the knight damage passive.

Debuff: Mage has 35% chance - up to luck how effective this will be. Knight can control the timing. Mage one if free and works on all atks, so an advantage to the mage here.
    Guardian Rune: Mage advantage

Overall the knight has a significant advantage over the mage, even factoring in the guardian rune.

As for Knight vs Archer...

Knight deals more damage.
    Knight takes less damage.
    Knight has a significant awakening advantage (unless you run def knight with it's 3k drain, then it's the archer's advantage, but at the cost of the above becoming much bigger)

The only advantages the archer has is AOE and guardian rune, and they fall far short of countering the knight advantages.
    any mages who lose to knight is mage who dont know how to play mages knights get destroyd by mages i tal of experinces from tons of bg but agin not suprise to se mages cry say ther is weak ther most up class, becuse of passive close follow by archer whit ther crazy crit bonuse damage and aoe,

Comment

really its all on the way you build your toon i can kill either one just the same rune no rune shield no shield everybody has shields now the hardest thing to do on game is to kill somebody with a higher br since in this game they automaticly have the advantage as your hits get penalized by a certain percentage since you are the lower br. so if your close in br and your stats are well tuned in. u can beat a higher br toon but the spread has to be between 3 to 5 mill depending on the class and how well u can place those stats on your toon. i can kill archers easyer then mages of the same br for some reason. i dont try to use all those buffs u are talking about to my advantage its easyer to work on stats cause ones u got them the rest dont matter

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
        Come on people the Guardian rune is the most unfair advantage in the game and I'm not surprised mages and archers are defending this. Guardian ruin is the deciding factor in most PVP battles if the opponent knows how to place titans and use the guardian ruin. With the amount of buffs now purge is basically useless removing 3 random buffs honestly doesn't do a lot unless you are lucky.
        it is rare to have more than 3 buffs at any one time, but still removing 3 buffs is a massive blow. As with guardian rune, it's all about when/how you use it.

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
        Then we move onto dragon chant here all skills are equal depending on which talisman sets you choose and skill set but the choice is there as a personal one. Except for the fact 2 classes have the ability to shield with guardian ruins except for the knight and again with the amount of buffs in dragon chant purge ruin is like spitting on a fire. Options remove guardian and purge ruin or give knights guardian ruin
        That's a different discussion, but yes dragonchant (when/if used) does make things more even.

Dragonchant has very few buffs - enchant has 1 that may apply, freeze has 1 as well. Far more buffs from KH skills and sylphs. 2 talismans can give buffs, both are a 4 set, so can only have at most one of them.

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
        lol pls tell me how to beat mages, nearly every time i fight them ther has gaurd rune up can not be remove ther passive to remove my buff and steal awakening procs like crazy so keep lose turn try go sylph, and keep lose any titan buff.
        In general I'd say just being almost as good at the game as they are... if you are useless at the game and can't do any strategising, then yes, you will lose, even though you have the advantage.

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
        any mages who lose to knight is mage who dont know how to play mages knights get destroyd by mages i tal of experinces from tons of bg but agin not suprise to se mages cry say ther is weak ther most up class, becuse of passive close follow by archer whit ther crazy crit bonuse damage and aoe,
        Please actually read the messages here - knights have virtually every advantage in a 1v1 fight.

If you want to talk about damage bonuses... archers max out at 150% (if both trigger and the buff one stacks 3 times)... knight gets 170% buff... mages get a mere 30%, which also applies after the hit, not before like the others.

Comment

Working...
        X