Save your Breath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save your Breath

It is a known fact that the Mod's here have ABSOLUTELY no say in anything R2 does. I really haven't figured out why there here except to say be nice to the Dev's because they are pretty stupid and can't seem to get it right EVER. Just have them stop messing with the things that work, and concentrate on the glaring problems. Pay a guy a little stipend and he will defend your worst enemy.... seems pretty unamerican to me.

Forum moderators are players who volunteers to help monitor the forum. We also gather and forward popular feedback and assist with collecting information from the players regarding bugs. At times, we can be a liaison between you and R2 when you are having trouble communicating in tickets.

Aside from a couple of posts about eudaemon delphics, which has been forwarded but is not happening to everyone and only one person provided actual usable information regarding that, you haven't reported any bugs, so I'm not sure what "glaring problems" you are referring to.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by snarrf2016 View Post
      It is a known fact that the Mod's here have ABSOLUTELY no say in anything R2 does. I really haven't figured out why there here except to say be nice to the Dev's because they are pretty stupid and can't seem to get it right EVER. Just have them stop messing with the things that work, and concentrate on the glaring problems. Pay a guy a little stipend and he will defend your worst enemy.... seems pretty unamerican to me.
      You are totally wrong , the mods here do a lot of good work and as memory says there volunteers and only trying to help fellow players what does results often in solutions(often yes not always hihi)....

and 1 disturbing thing on your last line!!!! Keep in mind its the www what stands for world wide web so there a lot of Non americans as well on the game who might even sometimes have better value's of life so the "seems pretty unamerican" is not a phrase you should even put in here......btw thats my own thought about it as a NON American

Oh and as last but not least the Company 7 road is NON american as well
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Nothing ever happens to fix problems...you think this is my only account over the years??? Letd see...put in a ticket, wait 2 weeks and get reply....since we haven't heard from you we assume your problem has resolved itself.. Why sure iut has..magically fixed itself.

Comment

Am I safe to "assume" that just because someone didn't report a bug on this forum that they are not heard when they are voicing their disdain on how things are going?

I don't know... I just read that and it got me into that curious state and probably already had answered my question as to why some issues that seemed severe never made out of the forum to the devs and why I see the devs (or even R2, the promoters) going back to what I call "barebones programming" without making a backup of what was fixed.

Only speculating here as I do not know the real reasons, but can cite some possibilities on why not enough (taken from all that I had seen thus far) to be taken "seriously":

• Not many people come to the forum. I only see about 10-12 people on any given time posting on either problems they have going or how to make the game better. There is no life on this forum (well, for Wartune). Possibly due to many players that quit or have become frustrated with how things were handled.

• When people do post about their suggestions and/or issues, it tends not to be focused. This is resulting from some folks (not going to say names) hijacking a thread to put some of their "nonsense" into it. An example, someone would be talking about relic stones to gather feedback from such, and some dips*** would post about a server issue.

• Aside from Memory's support link, ways to get into support don't work. The GM button is broken from the last time I remember.

• For those who are lucky to get into support, support takes a long time to reply back with something. After a determined amount of time (of about 2 weeks), the ticket is closed, or some "cut and paste" thing is presented, thus frustrating the person more.

Like I say, I don't know as I am only speculating. Myself, I don't use the support system because of the cut and paste I get (and I am a technician) signifying that the support don't know their buttholes from the rest of the game. Forum wise, I am fading a bit because even though I did the Devil's work of providing as much screenshot and video as I possibly can when submitting an issue, I feel that people are just blind by birth; so I just come on to say hello from time to time.

Bottom line, moderators are just players themselves. They can only do so much so I can't really blame them if the promoter (R2) and/or developer (7Road/ProCity) have their heads up in that one point that not even the strongest crowbar won't help dislodge such.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not gonna get into a politic thing...ghost... you dont really want my opinion

Comment

not gonna get into a politic thing...ghost... you dont really want my opinion
              lol good cause am not american perhaps thats why i fell over yr last little line hihi
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Nothing ever happens to fix problems...you think this is my only account over the years??? Letd see...put in a ticket, wait 2 weeks and get reply....since we haven't heard from you we assume your problem has resolved itself.. Why sure iut has..magically fixed itself.
                You posted this thread in Bug Reports and Support. What bugs are you reporting, or what support are you in need of? If you are not reporting a bug or seeking support, then I can either close this thread or move it to the Game Discussion section.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

you may move or delete

Comment

last 2 a 3 tickets i made i got response within 2hours and replying some of those i got reply back in few min think it depends on what elf is awnsering. but would be nice if the dev's stand up and gonna dig hard into make game smooth and fix some lag/glitches "lag switch" where some ppl make greedy use from (previous imp war wasnt able to cast rune before titan and happen in arena to to the same ppl we had in imp) normaly rune goes off before titan 99 out of 100 times but in fight with them 0 out 100... and would be nice if the dev's didnt take the easy way o? cant fix bug orso lets delete/remove feature and put in a new annoying one

Comment

i think you guys should discuss the the minamun requirements to run this game not alot of people get it this game runs on flash and will use up lots of ram, c.p.u and video card so unless u got a quad processor at least 16 gigs of ram and a nice video card with at least 2 gigs of on board ram and a fast internet connection u are doomed to have your lag issues and its not the games fault but yours for not spending a lil money so u can enjoy the game. i got no lag issues. the only thing that they need to work on is the load up of everything that goes on to ram when you open it the first time. thats why u need lots of ram. if u dont have anything near what i mentioned stop complaining about lag cause its on your end. spend some money on a new computer or quit complaining about lag.

Comment

Originally posted by eolasc01 View Post
                        i think you guys should discuss the the minamun requirements to run this game not alot of people get it this game runs on flash and will use up lots of ram, c.p.u and video card so unless u got a quad processor at least 16 gigs of ram and a nice video card with at least 2 gigs of on board ram and a fast internet connection u are doomed to have your lag issues and its not the games fault but yours for not spending a lil money so u can enjoy the game. i got no lag issues. the only thing that they need to work on is the load up of everything that goes on to ram when you open it the first time. thats why u need lots of ram. if u dont have anything near what i mentioned stop complaining about lag cause its on your end. spend some money on a new computer or quit complaining about lag.
                        even with quadcore 2.4ghz 16 work ram and 2gig videocard and arround 5-900mb/s wifi speed still have lag/delay's

Comment

Originally posted by eolasc01 View Post
                          I have a really decent computer, probably more so than the average person and I still deal with lag at times, it's better than my older machine. Yes upgrading your computer does help but really we should not have to have a top of the line computer to play this game comfortably, this is a browser based flash game. I can play high graphic games like Destiny 2 without a bit of trouble

Comment

Working...
                          X