Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started a topic why cant we selll pennant engrave stones

why cant we selll pennant engrave stones

other than the epic response by this mentor... why cant we selll pennant engrave stones???

following mentor advice

• Centaur0001
    replied
    Maybe put in the shop we were supposed to get 5 years ago to let us make room...or are all of these "Bound" items by definition.

If someone is so desperate to get rid of these, I'd LOVE a crack at being able to buy them when he sells them.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    they need to put back the ascension stones.... as they removed them to put in that bug once of life time event shop. but hey its R2 and they dun want us to get strong.. so they remove needfull stuff put back some in events with a drop rate of??? jack.. or only to get by cashing they are bumb farts

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    Originally posted by 2244565 View Post

there are plenty of options to get them
    if you compare the time it takes to get ascension stones vs the engrave stones you understand it will be a big problem with lack of space...or?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
    or give us more options to get acsension stones
    there are plenty of options to get them

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Ok so if you are getting so many of them to where you want to sell them, why keep doing the things like sky trail that give you them? I understand wanting to do the zodiac palace for the chance at blue ones and the lucky exchange where you get other things besides engraving stones.

They just need to give us more bag space so we don't have to sell them at all. When the time comes that they start giving out ascension stones more, we will want all the engraving stones we can get
    i don't occupy spots unless its to kick a holes that mess w/ last map rift..

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    Either unlimited bag space and/or make the engrave stones sellable....or give us more options to get acsension stones

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    as 2244565 already said more bag space we can forget so just give us the option to sell if we want to
    cause even the option to use for example in voyage pffff

and why keep doing ... cause its part of the game they let ya sell smelts so why not engrave stone's

by the time they will give out more ascension stones 70% will aready be working to get the reds and have saved up again enough engrave stone's so in meanwhile Yesssss i want to decide myself if i want to sell them or not!

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

I can answer that very easy Memory lane with the skytrail where you get pennants to recycle you get tons and tons of those engrave stone's now with the zodiac palace as well frequently in lucky exchange (where drop rate is extremely high in) you collect tons of them while ascention stones takes forever to gain enough... so yes when you have about 150k of the engrave stones in vault(they pile up to 9999) you want to be able to sell them!
    Ok so if you are getting so many of them to where you want to sell them, why keep doing the things like sky trail that give you them? I understand wanting to do the zodiac palace for the chance at blue ones and the lucky exchange where you get other things besides engraving stones.

They just need to give us more bag space so we don't have to sell them at all. When the time comes that they start giving out ascension stones more, we will want all the engraving stones we can get

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I question why you would need to sell pennant engrave stones? Are all of yours maxed out already?
    I can answer that very easy Memory lane with the skytrail where you get pennants to recycle you get tons and tons of those engrave stone's now with the zodiac palace as well frequently in lucky exchange (where drop rate is extremely high in) you collect tons of them while ascention stones takes forever to gain enough... so yes when you have about 150k of the engrave stones in vault(they pile up to 9999) you want to be able to sell them!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
    Sure are red ones after the gold ones. Not seen anyone get that yet, though a few have 1 gold one.
    38k acsen stones if my math is right. that's gonna take a long time... even if u are a casher... by that time … one might have a bag of just engraves stones b/c we cant dump them..

it would be best to have unlimited bag space, since that wont happen, let meeee sell them ppleeeaseeeeee

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    Sure are red ones after the gold ones. Not seen anyone get that yet, though a few have 1 gold one.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Unless you have all 5 red pennants, you are going to need each and every one of those. You can put them in vault as well. Do you have 5 reds? if you don't be shy show us all
    are the red ones after the gold ones?

You can put them in vault as well.
    along with all the other stuff we have maxed yet cant sell b/c the limit might be raised some day
    Last edited by 2244565; 07-21-2018, 03:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I question why you would need to sell pennant engrave stones? Are all of yours maxed out already?
    the purples are maxed yes, the blues needed to make the rest of the purples needed for a gold one are maxed. and until I get the 1000 ascension stones needed, It would be nice to reclaim 10 of 15 spots current used by the engrave stones..

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    lol I ave 1 purple rest blue need more ascension stones

Leave a comment:

Working...
X