Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anniversary Celebrations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Celebrations

what can we say the devs ave gone tight wads on these events!

remove all stuff from shops that give cast stones then introduce a event that uses them you can say they being placed back in shops but that's in 8 more days and the event lasts 6 lol

then the matter of the sylph enchant events was use 3k sep and mahra but now cuz its a anniversary u lower the use to 1k so you don't give a lot away

then introduce a adv henna event knowing ppl used all their adv henna on the last event

slow clap for the man/woman who thought of these events

I always thought a anniversary celebration is to celebrate all the achievements devs ave put into game but realy they showing their true colors of being tight like scrooge

they show just once again that they dun give a f about players and wow what a special events,, still need loads of goods to redeem a anniversary gift... nice rewarding ppl that play from start

Comment

I agree with you harry. You would think they would raise the amount of collections for the gift piles too. Limits on everything during a celebration that they want us to enjoy (spend) and then if u have multiple Macaw mount cards, they aint even recyclable. Way to go devs! You really care about us. NOT!! Only our Credit Card numbers.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
        I agree with you harry. You would think they would raise the amount of collections for the gift piles too. Limits on everything during a celebration that they want us to enjoy (spend) and then if u have multiple Macaw mount cards, they aint even recyclable. Way to go devs! You really care about us. NOT!! Only our Credit Card numbers.
        ty about the reminder about gift piles lmao

yes I agree with sapphirestoneman ere aswell why didn't u raise the limits of gift pile collections and u will say buy the holiday potions wow what do u think ive been trying to do for the last week / fortnight / mnth

every time I try and buy always sold out waits for timer to hit 0 try and buy sold out sold out sold out things that's always sold out isn't going to make a incentive to make ppl spend isn't it

raise the gift piles for these type of celebrations back to 100 use ur brains for Christ sake
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-11-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

On the sylph events, yes they are down to 1k a day but it's for 7 days instead of 3 days.

On the gift piles, normally 40 piles would be better but in this case, they are not giving triple the rewards like usual.

Comment

true they nerved gaining from gift pile a bit

Comment

and why so much stuff needed for the 6year title come on give us a gift lower price for that one

Comment

Also no Sun Crystals to get out of event. And also the mounts to get are stupid. They should add all mounts in it cause some people need other mounts as well.
                Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                Toon: Knight
                Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                  Also no Sun Crystals to get out of event. And also the mounts to get are stupid. They should add all mounts in it cause some people need other mounts as well.
                  well i need 1 mount using the anniversary coins the rest I already own so beast souls is mounting up that's if I can use them if a mount appears in mount shop lol

cakes I know I will never grab 1 of those mounts cuz the drop rate of the cakes is next to nothing out of 5k anniversary git boxes I won 11 so far but no mount

if they added the drop rates higher ppl would be happy and still gift piles set to 40 can MemoryLane nudge the devs and see if they can up the amounts cuz still cant grab holiday blessing from flash sales still says sold out

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    if they added the drop rates higher ppl would be happy and still gift piles set to 40 can MemoryLane nudge the devs and see if they can up the amounts cuz still cant grab holiday blessing from flash sales still says sold out
                    Holiday Blessing Potions have a limit per server. Once they are sold out, they are gone until the next event. Since we've gotten new staff, I've been asked for suggestion threads from the forum every Thursday, so if you would like to make formal suggestion for changes to this limit in a new thread, I will gladly include it in the next batch.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Holiday Blessing Potions have a limit per server. Once they are sold out, they are gone until the next event. Since we've gotten new staff, I've been asked for suggestion threads from the forum every Thursday, so if you would like to make formal suggestion for changes to this limit in a new thread, I will gladly include it in the next batch.
                      done and ty MemoryLane
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-14-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

These guys are really funny making a anniversary event with collectable anniversary gifts that ends 1 week before the lucky exchange ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Now we have new collectable thingies that donĀ“t give same anniversary emblems from lucky exchange and that just means no chance to get that anniversary mount or clothing if u not already got them. R2 Devs should be returned to the wilds since stupid monkeys will never be able to write a classic novel or maintain a internet game

Comment

6 years anniversary and this all you can give us?!!!!! what a lousy piece of **** company which never learned!! im glad i stop spending not even vip anymore, no more money for you R2 only play casually,chat with friends etc while waiting for this game to shut down!!.

Comment

they could had atleast give us the title.. opend more then 800 gifts and got 1 clothing piece so drope rate low even with their anniversary they like to take a pick on players and cakes are rare to and no way to get them normaly you can buy event stuff but now you cant a well shoot those tards that only know how to mess up a game and p iss on players

Comment

seems like they took a good event and found a way to mess it up took away any way to get the event chest needed to do the anniversary lucky exchange didn't add any new events that gave the anniversary event chest and changed the event chest and mini event item all together should have just made the event for 1 week only instead of 2 weeks if the devs was just going to take all the fun out of doing the anniversary event

Comment

Working...
                              X