X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thor31
    started a topic moon drake mount

moon drake mount

will the devs ever make the moon drake mount were we can recycle it for beast souls its been a while now and we still are waiting to recycle them

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    Speaking of unrecyclable mounts... why did the devs put the Hurricane Steed Mount Shards in the guild shop with a daily purchase limit of 700 when we only need 20 to make the mount and it's unrecycleable???
    hahahaha realy used a brain cell in the office

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    Speaking of unrecyclable mounts... why did the devs put the Hurricane Steed Mount Shards in the guild shop with a daily purchase limit of 700 when we only need 20 to make the mount and it's unrecycleable???

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Rambler
    replied
    Please check your mounts to see if able to be recycled now. March Hare and Moon Drake are able to be. The Anniversary Macaw isn't able to be recycled yet.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Now there is the trick they, do not want you to hold on ,on to much stuff so if you not have enough space ya forced to use stuff or sell material that you do not need anymore at the moment ( does not mean that in future thou might need it again)
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 08-30-2018, 02:49 PM. Reason: edditing

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post
    Ghost is right about time. Many of the ones that can't be recycled have flipped over in 5-6 months. You just have to wait it out and keep checking from time to time.
    What is the point in the delay? If they are made recyclable later, why not make them recyclable now? They want us to hold stuff, then they need to give us more inventory space.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Rambler
    replied
    Ghost is right about time. Many of the ones that can't be recycled have flipped over in 5-6 months. You just have to wait it out and keep checking from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    the pink mount that all could get with christmas time is recyclable since june(might bin earlier even) so basically ya keep them 6 month in your vault (guild vault) then they normally can be recycled

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    both the moon drake and march hare cant be recycled and now the anniversary macaw mount is another one they added that cant be recycled

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
    I think 2months ago, developer unlock those non-recyclable mounts and make it recycled. Unannounced i think. I'm able to recycle those.
    Which mounts are you talking about? Moon Drake and March Hare are not able to be recycled yet.

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    I think 2months ago, developer unlock those non-recyclable mounts and make it recycled. Unannounced i think. I'm able to recycle those.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    The March Hare mount is also non=recyclable

Leave a comment:

• thedoc70
    replied
    There's also the Easter Bunny that still says it can't be recycled, at least as of yesterday when i last checked.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    The emerald hippo also can't be recycled. If they want to keep doing this to mounts, they need to do something about the inventory space which they need to do something about anyways regardless. I currently have 5 spots taken up by mounts that can't be recycled.

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    And speaking of titles, that 6th year hero title only gives patk/matk +1000 accounting for about 5k br increase. I suggest that once you get enough anniv emblems, to exchange for the clothing set first (passion of wartune title) as it gives more stats. I believe this is a better trade off for your 550 emblems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X