Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont know if this is a bug..but really.. Wartopia att same time point as venus war?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know if this is a bug..but really.. Wartopia att same time point as venus war?

what u think guys? do we want that? Wartopia att same time points as venus?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    what u think guys? do we want that? Wartopia att same time points as venus?
    Wartopia starts at 19:00 which is an hour before venus. But still a bad time for it, got post grab, will run into hero's trial possibly, many do guild events at that time. Too many things going on at same time.

Comment

yeah sorry .. had to rush . but indeed as y say.. lots of stuff happening att that time.. and how long will it take to do wartopia?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

according Memorylane.....i Quote:

"Sunday is a high traffic day. 19:00 is prime time. It makes sense to have special events that aren't going to happen on a weekly basis be during the time when the most people are online."

end of Quote.

takes 1 hr apparently you are allowed to leave anytime and go back in anytime nice fighting along side your enemy's on your own server helping them to gain rewards (server rewards)

amounts needed of
        gods marks to get anything lol is very high 1000 godmark you gain 1 grass for your dragon...... just a starter

Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Seems they assume we all jump on a new event and skip hero trial where ya can get a decent amount of cast stones for 20 min while for a full hr it cost 100 gods mark for 1 cast stone , its only 30 faction stones for 1 cast stone in hero trial...... guess its a jump in and out and collect the points that is for server ...Special event...can not type what i think of it cause i will get more ...Infraction points ............ rofl
          Theonlyghost

Comment

not forgetting the second post grap time wich is quite important to uss who havent maxed smelting yet and are minor guilds so we often have to fight for to be aply to keep our post...

Comment

nice rewards in wartopia rank 1to10 14 to 3 days you getting 100% more gold in dungeons sounds just like a joke.. no wonder ppl stop playing cus these boneheads keep wrecking the game removing stuff and making it impossible to get for free/low spenders

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                not forgetting the second post grap time wich is quite important to uss who havent maxed smelting yet and are minor guilds so we often have to fight for to be aply to keep our post...
                Yes i even forgot that part good note there server rewards in it to so all ya got to do is jump in and out i assume, then hop to post grab for the battle's '3x this sunday still' so worsted scenario for you 12 battle's then back to back to hero trial then last 10 min if it is still running to that wartopia (might get lucky all left cause of the immense lag caused by 3 servers in it)

remembering the older chaos war top 40 server against top 40 server lag was already then incredible now whole server against 2 other whole server Rumor goes they gonna call it official ' Non Playable Lagtune ' after it
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                X