Remove wartopia .... so usless for 1 h

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove wartopia .... so usless for 1 h

Guys u made so big deal for wartopia for what ? ... ppl is enough to kill npc and get done all ( selfish more to make this npc ) ..an event where a big map without having time to do all quest ... exctly after 5 min many ppl where kicked from wartopia for no resom is not afk guys but 5 min with 50% speed reduce u can't make it ... so long if no1 can follow the quest ? u made an event where 80 % is not working , Huge map .. ppl canot follow the quest .... and only a few who kill npc ... basic who killes more NPC is the winner ... usless ... remove it guys ... is not possible a cross server event to have such a bad timing desing and worst ppl can't move inside ... REMOVE ... bring sometin that ppl can can work toghether sometin that makes easyer for low players not only top players
    IGN: Yummy from S106

Sounds like Fun not able to move ............lagtopia instead of wartopia
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

another epic fail lots of lag ppl that cant see players or what so ever cant see the chat and all this for what? those lousy rewards

Comment

omg my current chat is not even working !!!!!

can t attack ppl, the players I see are not nearby

I agree REMOVE this **** !!!
        Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

well done... err NOT !!!
          same **** as battle grounds, one hour of running around and dragging carts or killing ppl.
          hardly a good pvp event.
          and oh well the 5 min idle kick out is back as well.
          you can't even go to toilet in one hour.... the devs must have a good and strong bladder....
          besides that even on my very fast connection its like carts moving themself through the map
          and teleporting characters.
          again well done devs... still NOT !!!

Comment

lords never arround either so useless quest emptying carts impossible to... have the monkey's tested this before they putted out ??

lords to hard to kill to sigh
            Last edited by R22289894; 08-19-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

well done r2 same old same old c rap WARTOPIA bugged cant kill no one as no one in war refresh people turn up cant atk it say they not there .go atk lord cant as it always saying in fight even though no one to be seen. great, took you months to make this **** think next time you better start to use test servers as you to **** to get things to work first time as per normal think you better bin wartopia then wartune if this the sort of programming you can only come up with .6 years of this **** for what to be ignored when you put in bugs and loss of rewards thank you for nothing

Comment

is the most useless event that was created ... and we all have to tell to change or remove ... is not workin since theyr servers are not stable for 1 h ... another think is rewards are made in base of what ? this kind of marketing is bad for R2 ... I hope ppl who cash more then me to think twice from now on ... we have play the game for fun and this time the game was not fun ... to bad R2 games ....

Comment

How can a company release an event badly bugged as wartopia? I got stuck 10 minutes into it, other people getting black screens after it's over, not being able to attack anything because it says in battle, not even able to collect anything. They just throwing stuff together in a hurry in hopes of people blindly spend on it?

Comment

MemoryLane we need to be informed what happen with wartopia ? why u released sometin that created so many problems ? as players and cashers I beleive we need from u to be honest with us and tell what happen....and most important why your company has stoped to inform us about changes ? I have the feeling nobody takes action and we deserve and explanation about wartopia and why went wrong ....

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                      MemoryLane we need to be informed what happen with wartopia ? why u released sometin that created so many problems ? as players and cashers I beleive we need from u to be honest with us and tell what happen....and most important why your company has stoped to inform us about changes ? I have the feeling nobody takes action and we deserve and explanation about wartopia and why went wrong ....
                      I'm going to presume that when you say 'you' and 'your', you are referring to R2, and you only tagged me because you know I'll answer the question.

Wartopia was tested in a test server, worked fine. They then participated in the event on an oceanic server, and it worked fine. It wasn't until the event went live on Euro servers that major issues were being reported, though some who experienced issues were also on an oceanic server, and the issues snowballed through the rest of the time zone. At this moment, no one knows why it started off fine and then severely bugged for most people through the rest of the day. The issues will be addressed before the next instance, which will most likely be next month but has not yet been confirmed.

I'm not sure what changes you are referring to that haven't been announced.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

a well will end up the carbage bin like all other events they cant fix

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                          a well will end up the carbage bin like all other events they cant fix
                          Not gonna lie, I'm kinda hoping they can't fix the problems and never release it again.

But, I'm also hoping they take everyone's suggestions into account when they do fix the problems, and then maybe it'll be somewhat of an enjoyable event. People have been wanting a battleground with no dryads, no flags, and more people, but what they created just totally missed the mark.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I'm going to presume that when you say 'you' and 'your', you are referring to R2, and you only tagged me because you know I'll answer the question.

Wartopia was tested in a test server, worked fine. They then participated in the event on an oceanic server, and it worked fine. It wasn't until the event went live on Euro servers that major issues were being reported, though some who experienced issues were also on an oceanic server, and the issues snowballed through the rest of the time zone. At this moment, no one knows why it started off fine and then severely bugged for most people through the rest of the day. The issues will be addressed before the next instance, which will most likely be next month but has not yet been confirmed.

I'm not sure what changes you are referring to that haven't been announced.
                            why it worked fine on test servers its due to not many servers being involved actually how many servers were involved in the test ?

how many servers involved when event actually realised for all? crossserver servers west? east? euro? oceanic? from all the platforms in the event

the problem is too many servers the game cant handle the quantity

best remove wartopia do proper testing before releasing to all

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

why it worked fine on test servers its due to not many servers being involved actually how many servers were involved in the test ?
                              Test environment is different, and only has a handful R2 staff on it, so it wouldn't matter how many servers were created for the test.
                              how many servers involved when event actually realised for all? crossserver servers west? east? euro? oceanic? from all the platforms in the event
                              I said R2, well one R2 staff member, participated in the event while it was running on oceanic servers. It would have been 3 server groups in, just like every other instance had. However, oceanic servers tend to be smaller and there's less cross platform servers since ProC only has west servers.
                              the problem is too many servers the game cant handle the quantity
                              I don't think the number of people in the event was the whole problem. Some server groups are tiny, and fought other tiny groups. They still had issues.
                              best remove wartopia do proper testing before releasing to all
                              I'm one foot in the remove Wartopia camp, and one foot in the hope they fix the bugs and implement all of the suggestions before the next time Wartopia runs but I know not to hold my breath camp. They have time to work on things, since Wartopia is not a weekly event. We'll have to wait and see if notes are put in a future maintenance, or if we get told the bugs have been fixed. If we get told nothing at all, it'll be because changes were made to make it run better but they aren't sure the changes will work until it runs live again.

Comment

Working...
                              X