Dragonchant in arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonchant in arena

Isen´t it time you change the arena feature and let those who use dragonchant only go up against players who uses same class
    Also make it not possible to enter arena room if not same class that the one inside or change class when entered.
    Is very annoying meeting idiots who uses dragonc r a p since u cannot defend yourself against some of the passive skills they have and same time their relic works

if u don't like to lose to them change the time you do arena instead of complaining or youll need to work on your toon and get stronger dragon chant and relic is part of the game and can be used as each player wants

Comment

Why should that player have to change their schedule due to the incompetency of the developers? The devs broke the matching process when they slammed KH players with CA players with Regular level players and then blew it to hell with cross platform. I left the Arena scene after they messed up the matching. Won't return until they fix that but it's of no loss to me since the rewards are tihs.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        ...no loss to me since the rewards are tihs.
        +15 devo isn't easy to replace.

Comment

Why should that player have to change their schedule due to the incompetency of the developers? The devs broke the matching process when they slammed KH players with CA players with Regular level players and then blew it to hell with cross platform. I left the Arena scene after they messed up the matching. Won't return until they fix that but it's of no loss to me since the rewards are tihs.
          No point in even entering arena now, As a non Knighthood player, I had to face willpowers, then titans, and now these stupid "goddesses".

Do developers not care about game play? Have they no concept of a "fair" fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
            if u don't like to lose to them change the time you do arena instead of complaining or youll need to work on your toon and get stronger dragon chant and relic is part of the game and can be used as each player wants
            But you have to get there first! They must lose many entrants, long before they get to Kh levels.

Hardly the way to propogate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
              But you have to get there first! They must lose many entrants, long before they get to Kh levels.

Comment

wtfarmers I hardly care about devo any more. I liked it when it was at 100 with simple tasks that doesn't make you a slave to the game (I would have options on how I want to play the game). I would be done in an hour and move on with other things life throws at me. Even when Rave-200 came out, I tried to manage my time and get it done (which took around 3 hours; okay, still not bad). However, I lost it when Rave-250 came out along with devo being modified with lots of tasks that give little devo points. If they didn't make modifications to the points a task is worth then it seems it would be an entire day a person has to spend just to get rewards that aren't probably of any use.

R21535280 I quit doing Group Arena when they (devs) matched out folks who were CA with those who are KH or beyond. I tried on a different server on a low level, low BR, alt on a different server, and nearly wet myself as I saw a team of KH with Willpowers and Titans. Unless they made it where my lowly alt can clear the field, I find it rather difficult in thinking it has a chance to win that round. PVP is no longer fun in that department. That's like putting a fly-weight boxer in the same ring as a heavy-weight.

However, asking for an evenly matched system is far greater than asking for a toilet seat made out of gold. I'd probably get the toilet seat much faster.

Comment

[USER="3611249"]
                  However, asking for an evenly matched system is far greater than asking for a toilet seat made out of gold. I'd probably get the toilet seat much faster.
                  So true hope the devs can .... gold bricks to compensate for their incompetence and I guess thor31 are one of the weak idiots who uses dragonc r a p
                  Considering now that they also made RAVE devo 300 is impossible for nonvip to miss any chances for devo
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-25-2018, 10:21 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
                    So true hope the devs can .... gold bricks to compensate for their incompetence and I guess thor31 are one of the weak idiots who uses dragonc r a p
                    Considering now that they also made RAVE devo 300 is impossible for nonvip to miss any chances for devo
                    Oh God. I just thought about firing up the ole console and tried to dive in (since now Puffin updated on my phone to either watch an ad or get the pro version if I want to continue to use the flash on there). It handles like a school bus, the priorities on icons are messed up (spender stuff should be dead last), and the rave features 300 devo (so much about my predictions towards a major cluster f-@$ coming true).

Comment

Isen´t it time you change the arena feature and let those who use dragonchant only go up against players who uses same class
                      Also make it not possible to enter arena room if not same class that the one inside or change class when entered.
                      That is indeed a good idea, leveling the playing field, but since this is a pay TO WIN game, i doubt they are concerned about being fair.

Is very annoying meeting idiots who uses dragonc r a p since u cannot defend yourself against some of the passive skills they have and same time their relic works
                      You are claiming that people who are using dragon form (because it gives them an advantage) are idiots. I'm going to claim, people who do not use the things they have in their disposal to have an advantage are idiots.
                      Unless of course, you can't use dragon form, or that you don't have good items in dragon form to make it any effective. In that case, you are simply too weak for it to matter anyway, you will lose arena fights regardless. I would suggest you worry about improving your char and not others using dragon form.

Comment

Personally, I don't give two..... about Dev, I just go in and do my thing and leave. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by acnw View Post

You are claiming that people who are using dragon form (because it gives them an advantage) are idiots. I'm going to claim, people who do not use the things they have in their disposal to have an advantage are idiots.
                          Unless of course, you can't use dragon form, or that you don't have good items in dragon form to make it any effective. In that case, you are simply too weak for it to matter anyway, you will lose arena fights regardless. I would suggest you worry about improving your char and not others using dragon form.
                          Another noob that don´t have a brain to think with!! The question is about letting ppl who don´t like dragon form or the attacks they have play against others that choose to not use dragonform either. Not a question how strong the players is in dragon form.

Comment

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post

Another noob that don´t have a brain to think with!! The question is about letting ppl who don´t like dragon form or the attacks they have play against others that choose to not use dragonform either. Not a question how strong the players is in dragon form.
                            Well, good sir.. it takes one noob to know another. I guess that makes you a noob seeing how you like calling people noobs.. you noob.

Comment

I would suggest you worry about improving your char and not others using dragon form.
                              That would take out like 60% of the things one has to do in order to improve due to the developers' stupidity. Before all this bull and 5.1, everyone was able to be matched fairly. The only ones were crying were those who wanted fast easy victories just because the fights take too long (well, if your team was built right and the other team was built right IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT LONG!!!). The other 40% I just don't give a damn any more since it went to tihs. I'll come back to play when they finally get their heads out of their posterior ends or that a new team that knows how to make a game takes over.

Comment

Working...
                              X