• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the annoying goddess,,

not going to use this idiotic thing,you made the animation too
    damn big so it blocks half the screen.so it should have been
    a smaller animation and it also should have been placed in
    the background,not in front of everything.
    should consider firing the person that did that amateur fubar.

I couldn't agree more. It is so large that it blocks your view of your hero. I know that it's especially frustrating for me because when I enter a room and skill, it doesn't always engage. I have to SEE the icon above my hero to know whether my skill is done, otherwise I have to skill again and then I'm either in blinking skill mode or it hits afk.

Another one that really irks me is the willpower's activation aura in Eudaemon Domain... I can't SEE the HP bars!
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Comment

I only have Hecate, but didnt use, cause when i fight in bg/arena someone with goddess its more lag, then if i fight someone without it.
      But reading this and in game comments, i would say they need to make it smaller like normal eady, or make it similar to relic/astrals or they should put back cache!

Comment

Have given this some time, and it's only more irritating every day.
        Not only blocking one side of battle but both, so you can't always see which skills your own team is using.
        Beyond this, the 8.X patch lag started with this implementation...thought we were told the devs learned their lesson in the past when they had to reduce graphics sizes for bosses and the like because of lag, now they come along with this total flaming annoyance that distracts the eye from combat, hides what is really going on, and is actually so bad now with the 8.3 festivities, plus on some servers a major merge (I'm now on a server with 36 merged servers and people are getting freezes, hard crashes, and lag penalties playing events like Castle Wars against teams not on so handicapped a server) that's basically got people visibly walking away from the game (as our Guild BR goes down routinely, and regular players show as suddenly not logging in for "Very Long" when they'd never leave a playable game).

The Goddesses need to be made an icon, like titans, or simply removed, or at least removed from view. The notion a player is going to worry that "Gee, I've got a Goddess, look at me look at me," I'm mean, devs, seriously, grow up. This one's costing you revenue and game health by driving people off the game now. It's making lag so bad we've got a bunch of guild officers talking about just finding another game and leading us over there...and with this much lag, the idea is actually starting to sound good. I'd rather devs got a clue...after PROMISING last time it was this bad it would never happen again and that they'd learned their lesson...but I can't even fight in arena if I keep crashing out from the lag these monsters cause, or stay in World Boss because I can't go five minutes now without needing a refresh, or do productive battle in one of the less laggy games like Guild Siege because I can go in with a higher BR than my target and still lose badly because lag keeps me from getting my skills used, or...I could go on and it's a long list and I'm hearing it impacts everyone on my server (Kabam S36) and you are turning off your most enthusiastic, loyal, and spendy CUSTOMERS and players with this issue.

Please address this thoughtfully while there is still an issue and a game to address.

Comment

The goddess pop up is to show that it is casting a buff. It's not really the same as constant number clouds. With titans, our toons do an animation that shows a titan buff has been applied. I'd rather not see our toons dance for a goddess buff, but I'm sure they can make the animation much smaller or find another way to show when a buff is being applied. I'll add it in to the weekly feedback again, see if I can find out where the devs are standing on this.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Makes sense. A halo over the character's head (literally just a colored loop that's tiny) is just as good as a massive, screen-blocking graphic, and using a tiny localized animation zone over the toon graphic in-screen, this can be accomplished efficiently. Maybe have it rotate through 2-4 colors, and you get a quick graphic easily seen without massive pixel waste.

I like where you're going with this....

Comment

If there are no dissenting opinions on a colored circle, or even just a smaller sprite out in front of the group, I'll add it to the list to forward on Thursday.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The less graphics, the better...I have to favor a circle to a larger (even if still small) sprite, knowing that even turning on game titles over a toon can add to lag in a busy room.

I will be curious to see if removing this problem might actually address most or all of the worst lag issues in the game...hoping it does, and hoping we get to see it.

Comment

I certainly find that turning off the goddess eases lag.

But then I lose the buffs.

Win some, lose some !!

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
                    I certainly find that turning off the goddess eases lag.

But then I lose the buffs.

Win some, lose some !!
                    It seems more than 8 months after this thread was started the devs are still forcing us to choose between playing the game incompletely without goddess buffs and lagging so badly we can't see and/or enjoy the combat aspects of the game but, maybe, winning an occasional battle...while irritating every party we're in with that say lag and the Goddess Brand Lag (tm) that comes with it.

(Adding Cuties after this only added insult to injury.)

Any chance the devs might deign to move their well-paid tails and do something about this someday before so many have left the game from it that the game closes?

Comment

been gone for so long,now through i'd pop in to see if the guild i was in is still even there.
                      now there is some court case?restraining order?
                      been playing LOTRO all summer,and yeah there is lag but has stayed playable and the
                      new war of the three peaks area gives me more to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X